Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump: I'd like to punch protester in the face!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It doesn't really matter who the Republican candidate is.

The Democrats will win the election.

Is the correct answer. I saw some of the GOP debate (if you can call it that) on Thursday night. Trump, Rubio and Cruz all shouting and screaming at each other - it was the Jerry Springer show without the bouncers. In December once Trump has put Hillary in the White House and put the Republican Party back years I think he will admit he was in fact the Manchurian Candidate after all.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I've looked but don't understand betting sites - what are the odds on him not being president? I'd put a whole heap of cash on that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"We're going to build a wall. And who's going to pay for the wall? Mexico's going to pay for the wall!"

In global foreign policy terms this is a very scary statement, all the more so on the back of his "I'll ban all Muslims from entering the USA".

This is no longer a joke, the bloke is clear frontrunner for the Republican nomination. What the HELL are Americans thinking? Trump makes George W. Bush intellectual.

And the Mexican Presidents response was "We are not paying for that ****ing wall". Live in a recent interview. Great watch.

Stumpy Tim

And the Mexican Presidents response was "We are not paying for that ****ing wall". Live in a recent interview. Great watch.
To which Trump's response was, "they will pay and it's just got ten foot taller" :lolol:

It really is like reality TV. Meanwhile the most qualified candidate there's even been continues to ease to democratic victory

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Can’t see many surprises on ‘Super Tuesday’ tomorrow when 12 States have their nominations – judging by previous results Trump should win easily especially in the 5 redneck States. Only upsets would be if Bernie Sanders lost his home State of Vermont or if Rubio lost Florida on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here