Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Domino's - Free Subs

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I love their pizza's, but I have to say that the quality of food photography these days is rubbish. that doesn't look appealing at all. Once upon a time a picture of food would make you drool, but I am at a loss to work out who chooses the pictures these days.

Dull, I know, and not in keeping with what you asked, but I felt it had to be said.

So, no, I haven't!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Sun does have some very good offers. Cheap tickets to Thorpe Park, £9.50 holidays, free Mars bars etc.

I refuse to buy that paper though after what they wrote about Hillsborough. If it's on a train seat I'll skim through it but wouldn't pay for that rag.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Sun does have some very good offers. Cheap tickets to Thorpe Park, £9.50 holidays, free Mars bars etc.

I refuse to buy that paper though after what they wrote about Hillsborough.
This.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Very nice it was too, but they had run out of meatballs by 12 o'clock and were using beef instead !

:amex::albion1:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I love their pizza's, but I have to say that the quality of food photography these days is rubbish. that doesn't look appealing at all. Once upon a time a picture of food would make you drool, but I am at a loss to work out who chooses the pictures these days.

Dull, I know, and not in keeping with what you asked, but I felt it had to be said.

So, no, I haven't!

This sort of thing...

roast-potatoes.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here