Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dominic COCK... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Dominic Cork has been banned from Lancashire's first 50-over match next season for making abusive remarks to a doping control official.

The incident occurred after Lancashire's 15-run C&G Trophy final defeat to SUSSEX at Lord's last month.

The former England all-rounder was also fined £1,500 with £1,000 costs.

A three-man ECB disciplinary panel accepted Cork was in an emotional state but had belittled the official in the presence of his Lancashire team-mates.

A statement said: "In mitigation, Mr Cork said that his remarks were made when he was in a highly emotional state following Lancashire's defeat. He had apologised to the official concerned.

"It was a matter of concern that no-one present in the dressing room had attempted to defuse the situation."

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They don't seem to be bitter on THIS ONE.

Then again, they don't seem to be alive.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Trigger said:
Dominic Cork has been banned from Lancashire's first 50-over match next season for making abusive remarks to a doping control official.

The incident occurred after Lancashire's 15-run C&G Trophy final defeat to SUSSEX at Lord's last month.

The former England all-rounder was also fined £1,500 with £1,000 costs.

A three-man ECB disciplinary panel accepted Cork was in an emotional state but had belittled the official in the presence of his Lancashire team-mates.

A statement said: "In mitigation, Mr Cork said that his remarks were made when he was in a highly emotional state following Lancashire's defeat. He had apologised to the official concerned.

"It was a matter of concern that no-one present in the dressing room had attempted to defuse the situation."

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Deserves the tosser right, I wonder if I had the pleasure of upsetting him at Lords, I was the one who shouted out "Why don't you retire Cork?" He looked around for the culprit with a angry face.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Re: Re: Dominic COCK... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

brightonfan_86 said:
Deserves the tosser right, I wonder if I had the pleasure of upsetting him at Lords, I was the one who shouted out "Why don't you retire Cork?" when we where 50 odd for 5.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That was you?!?!:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here