Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog sh*t in Brighton

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Does it have a chalky consistency and crumble when you poke it with a lolly stick?

Can't afford lolly sticks,but it does crumble nicely in your fingers,and when added to a roll up makes people think you're smoking French ciggies,or something more exotic.

Three bags full,then?

May 17, 2011
1066 country
It's the same in Hastings,It's the one thing I hate about living in town. I think the only solution is to ban dogs from within 5 miles of any town centre. If you can't take your dog out of town to exercise it, Don't have one.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
anyone remember the old dog 'toilets' they used to have. Sure there was one at the bottom of the Drive/Grand Avenue. Dogs would crap just about anywhere but in it!!

Dec 18, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone who went to Anfield last season to must have noticed dog shit everwhere on the pavements! I was shocked! The walk from the car park to the stadium was a challenge to say the least! I know it can be a bit grim up north, but ...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Always really bad in Peacehaven, especially around Collingwood and The Bricky(not that I ever go there), as well as round the co op.

That's crap.

100 nappy sacks from Sainsbury's cost 12p.

Maybe, but I didn't know that.

When I had dogs, haven't for a few years now, all the dog poo bins everywhere used to be overflowing with Tesco, Sainsbury and all other supermarket bags, now there's hardly any and the park is full of crap.

I think there may be a link.

Camicus

The council used to employ people to drive a poop sucky up machine but due to cut backs they no longer do which is why you see more now than you used to. I have 3 dogs and always pick up after them and if I see someone leaving it I ask them if they want to borrow a baggy its almost worth doing just for the abuse you get, You cant help some people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here