Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog owners

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Right, I'm really angry.

Not sure what it's like where you work / live, but I've just about had enough of the ****s in Clerkenwell who let their dogs shit all over the pavements. The streets round where I work have become a minefield of dog crap. It's so bad that the council have taken to cordoning off sections of pavement rather than clearing the dog muck up.

I've just been up to Exmouth Market for my lunch, and while I was queuing for a sarnie, I saw some **** chav swagger up the road with his mate and his pitbull. I just knew what was going to happen next. Sure enough, the dog stops to have a big dump outside one of the cafes, and the dog 'owner' just swaggers off up the road and ignores it.

What the f*** can be done to sort these scumbags out?! I didn't say anything cos I'm a coward and didn't fancy getting my face panned in. But something has to be done.

My three-month old son will be crawling and then toddling before long. But it's not safe to take your kids out onto the pavements these days.

:angry: :rant:

NUKE them NUKE them all

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As another dog owner I agree with you but having said that I would like to throw the broken glass and other crap back at the parents of the little bastards that leave it for my dogs to walk on and cut their feet.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Dogs are nothing but furry shit machines.

At least a cat will scurry into an alleyway, paw over some dirt and then hang its head in shame for a week, whereas Mr. Dog shits on the street then acts like he's won the lottery.

Yeah, lovely things cats...... always marvellous when out in the garden tending to your flowers and you stick your hand in a pile of secretly hidden cat shit.....

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
dog-shit.jpg

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Dogs are nothing but furry shit machines.

At least a cat will scurry into an alleyway, paw over some dirt and then hang its head in shame for a week, whereas Mr. Dog shits on the street then acts like he's won the lottery.

Four legged shit machines,
kill them, kill them all !

:angry:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Starter for 10

Why dont you get white dog poo anymore?

Its in my book "does anything eat Wasps?".

Apparently it is because these days tour average dog does not get as many bones as in yesteryear because everything is de-boned at the supermarket so less calcium in their diet, also food colourants dye the turds so ones that would be white still look sort of clay coloured.

We used to call white dog shit "Fossil Turds" and some of them I remember as akid walking to school were there for years.

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
Its in my book "does anything eat Wasps?".

Apparently it is because these days tour average dog does not get as many bones as in yesteryear because everything is de-boned at the supermarket so less calcium in their diet, also food colourants dye the turds so ones that would be white still look sort of clay coloured.

We used to call white dog shit "Fossil Turds" and some of them I remember as akid walking to school were there for years.

Not according to my sources...although Chemically in the in the right region...

My dog gets plenty of bones and his dog food contains no added colour. I can confirm his poo is not in the least bit white.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Its not the dog's fault is it, they have to crap FFS! I have 2 SBT's and i always take a handful of nappy bags out with me to pick up after them, i don't expect other people to have to suffer. Unfortunately a small percentage of dog owners are selfish bastards who just don't give a shit (no pun intended).
There should be stiffer penalties against owners who let their dogs defecate all over the place, it is a disgrace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A Palace fan with a pair of Staffies. I would never have thought it.

I like your jumper btw.

g25825841837270aa219ee0fa2b6a1ea62e292b8f1ad001.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here