Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dog owners who dont clean up there dog mess

petelucas

Jun 4, 2008
next time if you know where they live pick it up for them and post it through their letter box with a note saying they dropped it while out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely a land mine in the 6 yard area would be worse?

Well yes, when you put it like that. So would a seething pit of vipers.

But I was trying to retain an air of realism...unless you've ever played football in Helmand province, in which case I accept your argument :p

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Bring back the dog license and charge for the cleaning up on top of the fee.

Definately right on the dog licence, cant help but think would reduce the amount of certain street scum who have dogs just to get extra benefit money. And the chavs who have the staffs etc just to look hard and teach it to be vicious. Wankers, cos in general staffs have a lovely nature.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It must be quite nice for the dog owners to bag it up in this cold weather and warm their hands up.

Trouble is its like anything,you will get a small percentage of filth who will happily let their dogs lay a mine for some poor bugger to step on.

Hove seems to have a bit of a problem with the dog poo, walking along Conway Street couple of weeks back the dog shit on the grass and pavement was disgusting, to many ugly fat women with staffyuglyfuckdogs live there.

live in Dalston its sycho dogs, chav owners or their mutant off spring and dog turd alley

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I have a dog, she's great. Always clean up after her and can't stand people who don't do likewise. However a far bigger problem is all the crap that humans leave behind in streets e.g. litter. And it's poetic justice when I see some chav dropping their McDonalds left overs without even a second glance then step in some dog shit with his sparkling white trainers on :D

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sorry if this sounds bonkers but I think in this country we have exactly the worst amount of dog turd... In France they have so much of it, that you never forget to watch out for it and therefore never step in any. In this country, you can walk around for 10 minutes without seeing any, drop your gard then step in a great steaming poo. :rant:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Any owners who can't be arsed to clean up after their dog in public should be forced to eat the dog shit on the spot. Well, unless they enjoy that sort of thing. Obviously.. :eek:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Any owners who can't be arsed to clean up after their dog in public should be forced to eat the dog shit on the spot. Well, unless they enjoy that sort of thing. Obviously.. :eek:

:lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It's only early January and I'm agreeing with you already...Nurse!

What purpose do dogs serve?

Gives our chavs the chance to go out with something more attractive than they usually do

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Political correctness gone made.

Back in the 70s, dogs were allowed to crap wherever they wanted and much of my childhood was spent happily scraping it off my shoes.

I'm sure local councils have enough to do fighting the war on terror than dealing with dog crap and who is paying for it ? Me and you that's you.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

Back in the 70s, dogs were allowed to crap wherever they wanted and much of my childhood was spent happily scraping it off my shoes.

I'm sure local councils have enough to do fighting the war on terror than dealing with dealing with dog crap and who is paying for it ? Me and you that's you.

Agree. It's an unpleasant side of life. But I hate litterbugs and that's a million times greater a problem which humans cause. You just have to put up with it.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

I'm sure local councils have enough to do fighting the war on terror than dealing with dog crap and who is paying for it ? Me and you that's you.

Toxocariasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is said that about 100 kids a year went blind due to some nasty things that lay eggs in dog shit. However when I was a kid dog food was cheaper leading to that weird white dog poo that dried and powered away.

But its very easy to clear up after your dog.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I assume its no coincidence theres an advert for dog poo bags at the top of this thread.
Can't abide people who don't pick up after their dogs, gives the rest of us dog owners a bad name. I usually end up carrying a half full carrier bag after our three hounds. I've even seen someone let their dog do it next to a pooh bin and leave it there ... lazy c**t!

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
I assume its no coincidence theres an advert for dog poo bags at the top of this thread.
Can't abide people who don't pick up after their dogs, gives the rest of us dog owners a bad name. I usually end up carrying a half full carrier bag after our three hounds. I've even seen someone let their dog do it next to a pooh bin and leave it there ... lazy c**t!

Not my doing the advert for the dog poo bags !!!!!!!!!!!

Free Sample - PetHabitats Earth Friendly Pet Care Products

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Again today at the top of George street a dog owner let his dog do its pooh and then just walked away from it, a couple with there 2 children asked him to clean it up and all he gave them was a load of volleys in front of the children and walked away.

This happens all the time in roads and streets around hove and on the seafront i know some dog owners do clear up after there doggies but a lot do not so why cant all dog owners clear up after there doggies!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant:

Presumably in your haste to rush to the nearest computer to post this thread you also found time to notify the council and give a description or better still, grab a snapshot of the culprit/owner with your mobile and send that?

Agree. It's an unpleasant side of life. But I hate litterbugs and that's a million times greater a problem which humans cause. You just have to put up with it.

How is a discarded piece of paper worse than a festering pile of canine faeces? I would add that I can't stand litter louts either but cannot see that that is worse.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
How is a discarded piece of paper worse than a festering pile of canine faeces? I would add that I can't stand litter louts either but cannot see that that is worse.
Paper's not too bad. At least that, like poo, will degrade quickly. Plastic doesn't. Broken glass cuts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here