Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

does'nt that just describe how shit the spanish league is?!?!?!?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Plus did you really not enjoy some of the close control of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi? Especially in the first half, it was beautiful to watch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think I would rather watch almost any la Liga game compared to the high percentage of dull Premiership games.... any permutation of Bolton,Sunderland.Middlesborough,Wigan,West Brom, Stoke,Fulham, Pompey at al is almost a cert for a bore.

In Spain its much more attack minded.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what table doesnt lie?!?! my point made!! no one in spain could stop them at home! just find it amazing they've scored 140 goals and the first time they encounter a premier league team they cant score :)

Maybe their Spanish counterparts are a little more adventurous than the dour Chelsea performance last night. I caught 30 minutes of the game swear I didnt see Chelsea touch the ball once or do anything more than keep all players behind the ball.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think I would rather watch almost any la Liga game compared to the high percentage of dull Premiership games.... any permutation of Bolton,Sunderland.Middlesborough,Wigan,West Brom, Stoke,Fulham, Pompey at al is almost a cert for a bore.

In Spain its much more attack minded.

and how would you know anything about la Liga anyway you 4 channelled luddite.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
How shit spanish football is!!!?

Well, their League is more competitive with different teams challenging the Champions League spots. the games are full of goals, far more than the Premiership (which now has fewer goals per game than Serie A), yet the defences are such that Barca kept Man Utd and Chelsea to a combined 1 goal in 270 mins of football, their skills were there for all to see last night, and ...... oh yeah, Barcelona are the European Champions.

So, in answer to your question. Not shit at all.

Well, their League is more competitive with different teams challenging the Champions League spots. the games are full of goals, far more than the Premiership (which now has fewer goals per game than Serie A), yet the defences are such that Barca kept Man Utd and Chelsea to a combined 1 goal in 270 mins of football, their skills were there for all to see last night, and ...... oh yeah, Barcelona are the European Champions.

So, in answer to your question. Not shit at all.

Well said :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here