Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your employer or company do business with the Albion?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I deal with four of those companies.

You would have thought there would be more companies involved.

I think the IOC are very selective, we are under contract to Brazil

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We've been involved at every Summer Games since 1932, except for Tokyo and Barcelona, and about 13 Winter Games, and currently contracted to 2020. #Tongue

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
we were sub contracted for the flooring in some areas after the main flooring firm had finished. I went along and estimated after alterations were made to Dicks Bar, the Press/ stage tv after match interview Room, and various other bars (the bars were too small or something) plus various other bits and bobs back in June & August last year. Was great to walk round and see it all fall in place.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My company is a tier 1 Olympic sponsor so we have not done any business directly with BHAFC although we do organise all the fixtures for the football league

Pah.

Mine is an Olympic PARTNER #SticksOutTongue

I think we may be as well, are you allowed to use the Olympic rings on your business cards / letter heads ?

We are Worldwide so should I stick my tongue out at you now instead ?

We've been involved at every Summer Games since 1932, except for Tokyo and Barcelona, and about 13 Winter Games, and currently contracted to 2020. #Tongue

Sounds very much like a Monty Python sketch about eating coal !

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
In a way, yes. Pretty much one-way from the Albion to us though, which is fantastic.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If someone could let the medical centre that's in the north/east area of the stadium know, I can get them a very good price on some EHR software ;)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here we go........

Infraction city is on the horizon

You could stop being a cock and just answer the question. Why would being an Olympic partner preclude an organisation from being a supplied to the Albion? I'm genuinely interested how these two things are related.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You could stop being a cock and just answer the question. Why would being an Olympic partner preclude an organisation from being a supplied to the Albion? I'm genuinely interested how these two things are related.

There is a bigger issue which is why you have an issue with me

I get the feeling that there are some folk who think this thread is all about identifying companies that the Albion should think themselves lucky to be doing business with.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I get the feeling that there are some folk who think this thread is all about identifying companies that the Albion should think themselves lucky to be doing business with.

You know we rarely agree but finally some sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here