Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your boyfriend know you're here?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Perhaps the ban one of their fans got recently had an effect?

Hope so.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I was sitting in the Library with Jnr. (East. E1) and I thought I heard, you've only got one goal. Well, yes we had. Point being they had none. :shrug:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is so much wrong with them singing this - here's a few reasons:

The Amex has 4 stands - technically their dull bowl is actually just one long winding ONE TIERED stand!!!!

They were obviously suggesting the West is the only good stand as the others are one tiered - St Marys has 0 (ZERO) stands above 1 tier!

The ground isn't finished and will infact have 2 tiers on the East and 2 of the corners

Our stadium PISSES all over their boring souless bowl

I could go on.

Oh.

Works really well as a song if it has to be explained, doesn't it? If I'd known they had such a complex about stands, I'd have started one at Withdean. We had SEVEN then. Wouldn't they have been HUMILIATED? :jester:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh.

Works really well as a song if it has to be explained, doesn't it? If I'd known they had such a complex about stands, I'd have started one at Withdean. We had SEVEN then. Wouldn't they have been HUMILIATED? :jester:

I assume that's what they meant. I think it's a testiment to how good the West looks from the away end though :)

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Idea for club. Any set of supporters who start that shit up get a pink colour scheme in the away end next season. At least its funny and doesnt cost anything.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It was actually quite nice to hear 'When the Saints Go Marching In' again. Made a nice change from one of their at least 5 dull variations of Sloop John B.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
There was a very muted "we can see you holding hands" for all of about 20 seconds, never heard it again.

Heard it 3 times during the game but it never lasted very long, they may have been singing it most of the match but their fans were very muted for a top of the table team tbh.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I thought they were pathetic - they didn't try & get behind their team when they were reduced to 10 men & were easily the quietest mob this season so far.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can confirm there was homophobic chanting which we monitored,found the ring leader and then ejected him which led to his arrest,it led to the 2nd half being homophobic free.

ring leader :lol:

Jan 30, 2008
Did I imagine it or was there not a single rendition of our favourite worn-out chant from the away end today?

Perhaps I missed it as too busy enjoying the game, but I can't recall it happening. It would arguably be the first game in Albion history that hasn't been tediously rolled out.

Perhaps the ban dished out recently to a Saints fan for his naughty comments has had an impact at last :lolol:
nearly as bad as scummers travelling through fratton isn't it :wink:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
According to the Argus, another Saints fan was arrested for homophobic chanting yesterday.

I did here 'does your boyfriend know your here' at soe point but it was half hearted and met with slow sarcastic claps from the WSU, couldn't even be arsed to sing the usual response!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here