Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your boyfriend know you're here?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did I imagine it or was there not a single rendition of our favourite worn-out chant from the away end today?

Perhaps I missed it as too busy enjoying the game, but I can't recall it happening. It would arguably be the first game in Albion history that hasn't been tediously rolled out.

Perhaps the ban dished out recently to a Saints fan for his naughty comments has had an impact at last :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I barely heard any song from them so can't be sure...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I did hear them trying to get something going along the lines of "You've only got one....?" but nobody could work out exactly what they were singing.

Which is a bit of a song-fail, if you ask me.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I did hear them trying to get something going along the lines of "You've only got one....?" but nobody could work out exactly what they were singing.

Which is a bit of a song-fail, if you ask me.

"....stand". Their fans were utter toilet today. Can't wait for them to go 2nd, then they'll be down to 1 song.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Think it was "you've only got one stand"

Well that's what it sounded vaguely like to me.

What the hell does that mean? Have basic numeracy standards declined that much in the rougher areas of Hampshire? That might just be a contender for worst chant of the season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It was deffinitely "You've only got 1 stand". Anyone care to explain that? ??? Makes no sense.

As for the classic, I don't think the cheerful Burnley boys sang it either.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Did I imagine it or was there not a single rendition of our favourite worn-out chant from the away end today?

Perhaps I missed it as too busy enjoying the game, but I can't recall it happening. It would arguably be the first game in Albion history that hasn't been tediously rolled out.

Perhaps the ban dished out recently to a Saints fan for his naughty comments has had an impact at last :lolol:

Hard to tell they were the quietest fans I've witnessed at the Amex this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well that's what it sounded vaguely like to me.

What the hell does that mean? Have basic numeracy standards declined that much in the rougher areas of Hampshire? That might just be a contender for worst chant of the season.

It was deffinitely "You've only got 1 stand". Anyone care to explain that? ??? Makes no sense.

As for the classic, I don't think the cheerful Burnley boys sang it either.

There is so much wrong with them singing this - here's a few reasons:

The Amex has 4 stands - technically their dull bowl is actually just one long winding ONE TIERED stand!!!!

They were obviously suggesting the West is the only good stand as the others are one tiered - St Marys has 0 (ZERO) stands above 1 tier!

The ground isn't finished and will infact have 2 tiers on the East and 2 of the corners

Our stadium PISSES all over their boring souless bowl

I could go on.

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
All i heard once or twice was "we are southampton, we're top of the league" ...rubbish support!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here