Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your blood rise when you see Palace colours ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was thinking of this thread this morning as I drove on the A27 from Worthing. A Toyota Yaris was in front of me with a window sticker "Pride of South London" with the Palace logo on the back window.

I was so ANGRY I was tempted to risk my own LIFE and rear-end him, drag him out through the window by the collar and PILE-DRIVE him on the bonnet UNDERTAKER style.

As it turns out I just checked my mirrors; indicated right; pulled into the outside lane and over-took him. I now sit in Shoreham Airport thinking about what could have been whilst my blood simmers. I'm so angry right now.

It did make me think mind you, if he was one of our West Sussex-based Palace posters....
You utter BENDER. The correct action to take is to pull up alongside him, draw you finger across your throat whilst grinning like a loon then attempt to force him from the road by sideswiping his fiesta James bond style with your Aston Martin.

The last thing you see in your rear view is his screaming face as his car rolls off the carriageway before exploding in a massive fireball.

Then just smirk to yourself before stopping for a pint of vodka at the Sussex Pad.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
You utter BENDER. The correct action to take is to pull up alongside him, draw you finger across your throat whilst grinning like a loon then attempt to force him from the road by sideswiping his fiesta James bond style with your Aston Martin.

The last thing you see in your rear view is his screaming face as his car rolls off the carriageway before exploding in a massive fireball.

Then just smirk to yourself before stopping for a pint of vodka at the Sussex Pad.

I know, I know. I’ve just been chastising myself prior to masturbating and having a good sob and scream. I feel like I’ve let everyone down. I've got much to prove now.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
don't loose sleep over it, ASK AROUND AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF :facepalm:
regards
DR

I don't care who Clive is.
Just interested in why you thought it relevant to mention him, when he hadn't been previously.
At a guess you have responded 6-8 time and every time you have completely ignore the same simple question why?

Jan 30, 2008
are you sure you're not becoming a tad obsessed, put two and two together and you'll get the answer .................. but then again :facepalm:
regards
DR

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
are you sure you're not becoming a tad obsessed, put two and two together and you'll get the answer .................. but then again :facepalm:
regards
DR

I really don't have a clue as to why you introduced another person following someone else post, rather than fannying around trying to to use put downs and silly comments, why not just answer the simple question. Its a lot easier.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
In a way, one of the colleges at York uni wears a palace kit just with a different badge, makes me throw up a little bit. However I have a good mate who is a palace fan and we get on well.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
I was thinking of this thread this morning as I drove on the A27 from Worthing. A Toyota Yaris was in front of me with a window sticker "Pride of South London" with the Palace logo on the back window.

I was so ANGRY I was tempted to risk my own LIFE and rear-end him, drag him out through the window by the collar and PILE-DRIVE him on the bonnet UNDERTAKER style.

As it turns out I just checked my mirrors; indicated right; pulled into the outside lane and over-took him. I now sit in Shoreham Airport thinking about what could have been whilst my blood simmers. I'm so angry right now.

It did make me think mind you, if he was one of our West Sussex-based Palace posters....

As in wrestling, I thought it was a kinky gay necrophilia thing until I remember my sons old wrestling game had a character called the Undertaker in...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Tell you what? What are you asking?

Again, your avoiding the issue.
What was the relevance of mentioning a person called Clive?

You're not ITK mate..he thinks you're filth and doesn't want to implicate himself the "Clive" incident...whatever the **** that is. You need the right trainers (Beckenbauers) and a stone island jacket with one of them gas ask looking sunglasses in the hood..then you may join in the fun and games with Pretty Pink Fairy.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
As in wrestling, I thought it was a kinky gay necrophilia thing until I remember my sons old wrestling game had a character called the Undertaker in...

Who do you think I am, Jimmy Saville?!

I would have loved to have seen your face/initial reaction until you realised what I meant.

Jeff.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
You're not ITK mate..he thinks you're filth and doesn't want to implicate himself the "Clive" incident...whatever the **** that is. You need the right trainers (Beckenbauers) and a stone island jacket with one of them gas ask looking sunglasses in the hood..then you may join in the fun and games with Pretty Pink Fairy.
A RAIN MAC AND A FLAT CAP WILL DO :)
regards
DR

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
A sticker makes your blood boil..

Try driving on south circular a205, across a23 by wether spoons stretton!
There's a massive advert board, I mean massive, saying ian holloways red and blue army

What a joke!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
A sticker makes your blood boil..

Try driving on south circular a205, across a23 by wether spoons stretton!
There's a massive advert board, I mean massive, saying ian holloways red and blue army

What a joke!

It's great isn't it ! Could be bigger though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here