Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does this sum up our squad?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
From the Argus

The Seagulls have suffered another striker blow - a worrying injury to their only recognised target man.

Youngster Joe Gatting will be absent from McGhee's attacking options again at Millwall on Saturday, due to a painful foot tendon problem.

So Gatting is our only recognised target man, yet he hasnt played this season in the league, or even scored a league goal for us.....

Wonder if that position will ever get filled!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
play Santos up front.

Betcha a £10 that will happen soon.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
must admit Im still thourougly fuked off with the club. Even though DK or MM havent really said anything to much and there is not going to be a loan come in . . .doesnt mean all is well. I am seriously in 2 minds about going to Millwall because of the shit with the club . Something i never thought i would ever say

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Revell, Robinson & gatting have got to be our weakest strike force I can remember. That is no disrepect the the players themselves because I think they've all been thrown in too early and they need some experienced strikers around them.

It's McGhee's fault. He's dragging us down & the board stand by & watch. :censored:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
f***ing hell our front line is as bad as the Dark days. Even worse than the Hereford season of Maskell and Baird.

Were f***ing doomed unless reinforcements are found!!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Albion Dan said:
f***ing hell our front line is as bad as the Dark days. Even worse than the Hereford season of Maskell and Baird.

Least they knew what a goal was

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Dies Irae said:
play Santos up front.

dont doubt it- thats the only reason he bought him, he's f***ing useless at the back.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Kinky Gerbils said:
Least they knew what a goal was

And at least they had some experience behind them. At one time last season we had about 8 or 9 strikers on our books until McGhee started driving them out. He's got a lot to answer for.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Albion Dan said:

Ian Baird would fit in nicely at the moment, he's exactly the type of player we're after

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Dies Irae said:
play Santos up front.

i'd agree with that as soon as tank and hinch are back.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Billy the Fish said:
Ian Baird would fit in nicely at the moment, he's exactly the type of player we're after

Cant argue with that. May have had his critics when he was with us but he had some fight about him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here