Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does this prove that evil prevails in Mosques?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Evil prevails in Islam end of.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
All moslems are lovely people................salt of the earth................very friendly..........fully integrated into our society.............so I,m told.
Only thing that bothers me, is I dont personally know a single moslem.None of my friends are moslems, none of the people I occaisionally work with are moslems and none of my acquaintances or family are moslems. Yet.........there are apparently over two million of them in the UK.Where are they.....?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
All moslems are lovely people................salt of the earth................very friendly..........fully integrated into our society.............so I,m told.
Only thing that bothers me, is I dont personally know a single moslem.None of my friends are moslems, none of the people I occaisionally work with are moslems and none of my acquaintances or family are moslems. Yet.........there are apparently over two million of them in the UK.Where are they.....?

That's very encouraging. Most people with no experience of something are usually a little scared.

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute

Muslims are usually found living in their own communities in the UK saying how much they detest the western way of life whilst drawing benefits.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Muslims are usually found living in their own communities in the UK saying how much they detest the western way of life whilst drawing benefits.

I take it that this opinion is based on your career working in the DSS.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

From my own experience of living amongst 'them', your statement could not be further from the truth. Cowley Road, Oxford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here