Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does the search facility work or not??!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Crap? on N.S.C.? Surely not.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
TiD said:
nsp is a disgrace to my club, my gender and my species. its only advantage is that it keeps small-minded, ignorant morons out of the way of nsc.

Ha ha ha ha - keep the insults coming. It makes it all SO worthwhile.

Albion Rob

TiD said:
nsp is a disgrace to my club, my gender and my species. its only advantage is that it keeps small-minded, ignorant morons out of the way of nsc.

He's right you know. NSC has been BRILLIANT since SAFEWAY set up NSP.

Oooh, the quality of the threads has been mouthwatering. And sometimes you get the most hilarious japes on here too!

Phrases such as : When are the fixtures out? and: Are we signing Kanchelskis? whenever someone hasn't got the time to trawl through some of the 'hot topics' really make NSC the king of the Albion message boards.

Darn those pesky NSPers with their friendly board where they talk about whet they want without fear of offending anybody or being 'cliqued'. Darn them I say.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Strike said:
Safeways building a molopoly messageboard empire with his constant promotion of NSP and the board. It must be controled and restricted.

(Wait a minute I post there, not much mind).

What are you talking about?

Presuming you mean monopoly, do you actually know what that term means?!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Safeway said:

becasue it means i have more in common than i would like with people who spend thie time polling whether i would shag rebecca loos or not as well as faggot jokes and dillemas on whether i should 'f*** the coffee girl'. granted, on occassion, nsc is less than a hotbed for albion/football rumour, gossip and chat but on the whole it is a much nicer place to be.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
TiD said:
becasue it means i have more in common than i would like with people who spend thie time polling whether i would shag rebecca loos or not as well as faggot jokes and dillemas on whether i should 'f*** the coffee girl'. granted, on occassion, nsc is less than a hotbed for albion/football rumour, gossip and chat but on the whole it is a much nicer place to be.

Oh turn it in. If you don't like it then why have you such good knowledge of the content on there?

And 'faggot' jokes, that's not very PC is it.

f***ing prick.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
TiD said:

Unless I'm mistaken you're anti-NSP and so you're agreeing with Albion Rob, who I think you will find was ripping holes into NSC? ???

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
TiD said:

You really do need to go out and get yourself some dirty SEX.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here