Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does the search facility work or not??!!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I've heard several NSC posters say that the search facility is back but everytime I click on it it tells me that "the search facility has been disabled by the administrator".

Me confused.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
its not working at the moment but it was yesterday, but its pot luck, u just have to be here at the right time!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
shut down (again) half an hour ago

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
nsp is a disgrace to my club, my gender and my species. its only advantage is that it keeps small-minded, ignorant morons out of the way of nsc.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Chesney Christ said:
I've heard several NSC posters say that the search facility is back but everytime I click on it it tells me that "the search facility has been disabled by the administrator".

Me confused.

I think you'll find there are LOADS of threads on this subject already. :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
TiD said:
nsp is a disgrace to my club, my gender and my species. its only advantage is that it keeps small-minded, ignorant morons out of the way of nsc.

Ooooh you BITCH.

:jester:

maxinquaye

Jul 26, 2004
TiD said:

Why don't you go f*** yourself? Just askin'...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
TiD said:
tad harsh ...... i post there

oh wait ....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Strike said:
Safeways building a molopoly messageboard empire with his constant promotion of NSP and the board. It must be controled and restricted.

(Wait a minute I post there, not much mind).
sounds like SOMEONES distancing themselves from NSP

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Just about the rapid growth could lead to a mass internet empire owned by you becoming the next Bill Gates. I had a weird dream about you becoming the new owner of Microsoft, and changing its name to something a bit rude. Also changing things like Windows and the MSN website to something NSP style. But then I saw at the end of the dream protests by people in Brighton demanding the end of the Valder *****soft empire. :eek: Be careful Steve.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Nothing wrong with NSP.. just a bit raunchier than here which is a good thing when I wanna knock one out on the sly during 'quiet' times here.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having the search facility on causes us to 'get into trouble' with our hosts.

However I appreciate it is a very useful function. I might do something like turn it on for weekends so, when the site is quieter, people are able to dredge up any old crap they feel the need to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here