Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does the lazy bloke at my work have to go in to the seagull shop to get on the AMS ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Does the lazy bloke at my work have to go in to the seagull shop to get on the AMS ?

Tubby Mondays said:
Thats a bit rich. Have you looked at the website and searched for a form? Or are too lazy too?

Yes. And ive been a away member since it started (he says in a child like voice). Just thought it might bolster our numbers this season (ya C U N T).

Last edited:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Re: Re: Re: Does the lazy bloke at my work have to go in to the seagull shop to get on the AMS ?

hopkins said:
Yes. And ive been a away member since it started (he says in a child like voice). Just thought it might bolster our numbers this season (ya C U N T).

What a witty reposte.

You acknowledge that you are being a child by feeling the need to point out that you have been in the scheme since it started but do so anyway. I think that makes you the acronym that you wittily tossed at me.

P.S
Did your search of the club website yeild a form?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Does the lazy bloke at my work have to go in to the seagull shop to get on the AMS ?

Tubby Mondays said:
What a witty reposte.

You acknowledge that you are being a child by feeling the need to point out that you have been in the scheme since it started but do so anyway. I think that makes you the acronym that you wittily tossed at me.

P.S
Did your search of the club website yeild a form?

NO:censored:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
He is probably in the Market Porter or Buxted.

The lads trying to be a bit to clever. I dont need answers like his when im just asking a question. Im just saying he wouldnt say it to my face.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Stinkers Bridge said:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!

What song by our Oscar winning musician would you have in the background?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here