Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

does sky sports news not like brighton or something

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
No one likes Brighton.

However tongue in cheek that was, we are one of the MOST popular clubs of opposing fans. I think there has been research done that found Brighton was something like the 5th least hated club in the country as well, and there is still plenty of sympathy floating around from the Archer Belotti times.

Certainly more liked than Palace anyway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
More supporters go through the gates of the clubs outside the Premier League than go through those of the 20 clubs within it.

You've hit the nail on the head , supporters who actually go to games do outnumber those who go to Premier League matches. I was talking about plastic fans who never leave their armchair and are only interested in "following" a top 4 Premier side.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
However tongue in cheek that was, we are one of the MOST popular clubs of opposing fans. I think there has been research done that found Brighton was something like the 5th least hated club in the country as well, and there is still plenty of sympathy floating around from the Archer Belotti times.

Certainly more liked than Palace anyway.
Might have been true a year ago, certainly not now you have been bigging it up on message boards everywhere, most championship clubs think you are tossers.

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
Might have been true a year ago, certainly not now you have been bigging it up on message boards everywhere, most championship clubs think you are tossers.

Its not just mongy Brighton fans bigging us up, but I see your point.

At the team is justifying all the hype at the moment.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Auntie at the BBC are not much better

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Any facts to back up your claim?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here