Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Poyet's Son re NSC?

Gus made a comment the other day along the lines that the first he knew about Michael Owen was when his son 'who knows everything' told him about the rumour from the internet.

Did young Diego get his info from here, or from the Sun.

Oh, and Diego if you are snooping can you tell your Dad we want to keep Noone and Hoskins, and don't want Fonte (sp?)

Everyone reads NSC.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Sergio Busquets is a disgrace to football the way he dives and fakes being hurt. Complete and utter puff. #cheat

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Love it Leicester! 2-0 away at Southampton #easy

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Gotta love Will Buckley for bagging 2 yesterday #legend

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Will Buckley is the man when he attacks the North Stand #goalscoringmachine

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Pussay Patrol - The inbetweeners #classic

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
You trying to tell me this geezer on I'm a celebrity isn't gay? Have a laugh #puff

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
How is that not a pen!? Rio ferdinands an ungly scum #druggy

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Bobbyyyy Zamoraaaa #lad

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Adkins what's the socre? Adkins Adkins what's the score? #bhafc

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Someone tell Damien Duff to lower his shorts a little bit before they choke him #grandad

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Success is like being pregnant everyone congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you were f***ed

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Hilarious when an actually slag gets put on a slut list and they find it funny when really its true, open your eyes and shut your legs #vile

diegopoyet7 Diego Poyet
Wants some snow for Christmas, nothing better than snowballing people in the face #accuracy

This guy is nuts lol

Is it the done thing to start twitter following the manager's son? He seems to be a bit like his dad only with not so much self restraint

D

Deleted member 18477

Is it the done thing to start twitter following the manager's son? He seems to be a bit like his dad only with not so much self restraint

i dont have twitter. but when someone highlighted his twitter to me on here i had a quick butchers through and picked out a few. saves every1 going through all his tweets! the poyets dont give a shit! they say what they want when they want!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here