Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Loyalty Scheme apply to home games ?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Does anyone know if I need points to purchase home tickets, I haven't seen anything regarding home games.

If so then I guess I will never visit our new home as I have zilch points and won't have for the first month or so.

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Does anyone know as I haven't seen anything regarding home games.

If so then I guess I will never visit our new home as I have zilch points.

Away games only i believe

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I hope you are right. I have no concerns over away games as most will not sell out, but I would like to visit our new home sometime.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I hope you are right. I have no concerns over away games as most will not sell out, but I would like to visit our new home sometime.

Inbox me your number, if i hear of any spares i will text you.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The loyalty scheme applies to home and away doesn't it?

Points are awarded for home games, and for the games that are on sale next week (SSC final and Carling cup) both have points thresholds required to apply.

SCC and friendlies do not get loyalty points I think, only home cup games

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The loyalty scheme applies to home and away doesn't it?

Points are awarded for home games, and for the games that are on sale next week (SSC final and Carling cup) both have points thresholds required to apply.

No, The Carling Cup game does not have points thresholds to apply.
To help ticket office staff the tickets are being sold firstly to those with 1250, then to those with 1000points (for the same window periods at SCCF & Spurs) who all have the option to buy their own seat. They go on general sale on 20th July.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I had the same concerns and mentioned it a week ago in a thread, and someone replied and made me realise that even if the loyalty scheme does apply for some Home games, non STH will only be really battling against Withdean STH who didn't get one for the Amex (which I'm guessing isn't a huge/impossible amount of people) as those with the most loyalty points i.e. Amex season ticket holders, won't need to buy a ticket (only if it's for someone else).

I hope that when these 1500 odd tickets go on sale, they initially go on sale to those with a purchase history, otherwise any old Joe would be fighting with those who have been attending for years, but just did not buy a ST.

For this reason, if only 10 points had been awarded for games (home and away) from last season, applications could have been invited from say those who have 100 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here