Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

does it matter if BHA get relegated

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh right-oh. If we finish in the bottom 4 then all that new stadium business will have all been a waste of time.

Put your brain into gear before posting, you idiot!
He is one poster that posts endless shit or starts crap threads.There are some idiots on here but he beats them all.I'm find him bloody dull and clueless

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I wouldn't rule that out.
The work starts in April on the ground it'self and the season hasn't finished by then.Are they going to delay buliding it untill we know what league we are in?:lol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
and sponsorship and possibly lower ticket sales

My calcs were:

1. circa 2,000 few spectators per match, at avge £15 (after VAT) for 23 games = £700k [nb: not sure how the travel voucher thing works, so this could be slight over-estimate]

2. Lower sponsorship, merchandise sales, programmes, catering revenue, etc = (say) £200k

3. Loss of potential televised match(es) = (say) £100k

All very rough, but can't be too far wrong.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
My calcs were:

1. circa 2,000 few spectators per match, at avge £15 (after VAT) for 23 games = £700k [nb: not sure how the travel voucher thing works, so this could be slight over-estimate]

2. Lower sponsorship, merchandise sales, programmes, catering revenue, etc = (say) £200k

3. Loss of potential televised match(es) = (say) £100k

All very rough, but can't be too far wrong.

Nope I am not sure how the travel works.. must be a fair bit, as you can use that voucher on the trains as well as buses.... a few fan have to use 2 buses.

Plus you got park and ride, staff levels will remain the same etc...

Its a lot of money to lose a season, and you will still have same expenses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here