Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Does he mean us?

SAC

May 21, 2014
I just lost half an hour in the worm hole of North Stand Banter. Brilliantly funny and depressing at the same time.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Then they obviously haven't realised that [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] have been banned in the last week ???

Only another 27.000 to go

ba7a7acfefc558b9e5980cd6f6ed17dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Then they obviously haven't realised that [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] have been banned in the last week ???

Only another 27.000 to go
Cancel culture thriving on here now is it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You need to move on. I’ve never seen anyone on here behave like such a teenager over a few days ban. Take it on the chin like everyone else does :thumbsup:

Please don’t start any unnecessary rows and take this perfectly reasonable thread down into your playground [emoji106]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Please don’t start any unnecessary rows and take this perfectly reasonable thread down into your playground [emoji106]

Last week myself and a few others that normally engage with you and some others in the pit decided to do a little social experiment;
We decided to quit the pit and see how long it takes you and others like you to come out onto the Big Board, looking for a row and get yourselves banned.
You lasted six hours before being banned for trolling , JCFG lasted about a day before getting a ban and Ppf almost managed two days before being banned.
Interesting if predictable results.
Anyway, welcome back.
TTFNTC

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Last week myself and a few others that normally engage with you and some others in the pit decided to do a little social experiment;
We decided to quit the pit and see how long it takes you and others like you to come out onto the Big Board, looking for a row and get yourselves banned.
You lasted six hours before being banned for trolling , JCFG lasted about a day before getting a ban and Ppf almost managed two days before being banned.
Interesting if predictable results.
Anyway, welcome back.
TTFNTC

Well seeing as the posts that led to my “minor infractions “ were on a thread in the Bear Pit I guess your experiment didn’t get off first base [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Silly boy Nibble.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well seeing as the posts that led to my “minor infractions “ were on a thread in the Bear Pit I guess your experiment didn’t get off first base [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Silly boy Nibble.

As I say, didn't take long for you to get banned.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Cancel culture thriving on here now is it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apparently so .... just an inevitable extension from the ignore list snowflakes reporting any dissenting opinions, although it's possibly just a mod (guess who) logging in pissed/on the blob :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here