Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

does dick knight want out?

Originally posted by Icy Gull -- "If there were investors ready to join the queue once Falmer is approved wouldn't they be astute to put in, for the sake of argument, £1million now and get a guarantee of being the main player once Falmer is approved? The fact that no one person or company seems to have offered to do this makes me wonder if the eventual Falmer approval is not as assured as some might be telling us ?"

So you're suggesting someone should bet a million quid that we get Falmer, but if we don't, then he loses his million?
I'm not sure I can think of any sane person who would take that bet!

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:
This is the post of the decade!!!!

So Mr Brian Lisher, pub landlord somewhere west of Shoreham, who has Mr Greg Stanley amongst his circle of friends....I understand you are not biased...interesting one. How is Greg BTW, still in contact with Bill Archer then?

Still laughing at us are you?

This is the type of response I would expect to get from a gutless,faceless, clueless moron who can only say such things hidden behind the mask of a screenname. If you wish to discuss this matter as a man send me a message via this board revealing your real name and I will willingly enter in a discussion with you. However if you wish to continue making suggestions and inuendos from behind a screen name, that are so far off the mark as to be laughable I would suggest that you go back to playing with the Telly Tubbies and shut the f..k up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No problem mate. i sit in H block row L...come and see me at all the home gaqmes and most of the away games. I would be glad to discuss it with you.

My name is Dave Wilcock BTW, which if you look at my profile you should see from my email address, and probably in the program, for the REMF stuiff.

I dont hide mate

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
hmmmm Greg Stanley what alot that man has to answer for !!!!!!!!!!

He introduces Archer & Belloti to the club watches them rape us he is as guilty as those 2

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
BensGrandad said:
This is the type of response I would expect to get from a gutless,faceless, clueless moron who can only say such things hidden behind the mask of a screenname. If you wish to discuss this matter as a man send me a message via this board revealing your real name and I will willingly enter in a discussion with you. However if you wish to continue making suggestions and inuendos from behind a screen name, that are so far off the mark as to be laughable I would suggest that you go back to playing with the Telly Tubbies and shut the f..k up.

Classic coming from someone who has suggested we would be better of with Archer and his cronies. He is the most cowardly, dis-honest, thieving, gutless, pointless person ever to walk the face of this planet.

DtG made no inuendo - what he typed was perfectly true. Regardless, you're hardly whiter than white when it comes to inuendo. It wasn't that that long ago you posted many messages asking about club finances suggesting that something was a miss. Pot Kettle and Black springs to mind.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The trouble is there are people who use this board as a platform for their malicious mischief making ends. What may seem as an innocent remark in fact turns out to be something that is a direct challenge to the owners and guardians of OUR club.

You have Perseus providing our opponents with grounds to lodge a challenge to Falmer by proposing a site that no-one in their right mind would ever have proposed without being pointed in the right direction, which will cost the Albion somewhere in the region of £60k to challenge.

You have Bens Grandad (sic) suggesting that DK is the anti-christ and we would have been better off sticking with Archer/Bellotti and Stanley

You have various other people critisising the board over anything from the sale of Tickets to allocation of a Park and Ride site.

You still have people who think Falmer is wrong when we rae at the final hurdle ands try to underemine the bid by ranting on about Plan B

You have people saying there are other investors waiting to put millions into a club with no assets, losing money hand over fist, just as soon as DK steps down.

At least with Earnest, you know the bloke is on the level....with some people who "hide behind the mask of a screen name", you often wonder just exactly what their agenda is

Happy Christmas

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dave the gaffer said:

You have Bens Grandad (sic) suggesting that DK is the anti-christ and we would have been better off sticking with Archer/Bellotti and Stanley

I have never hidden behind any mask because everybody on here knows my name.

I have attempted on many occassions to post threads, as per my latest, giving my reasons for my animosity towards DK.

However, it would appear that if I ever say anything the immediate reaction is 'he is a friend of GS'.

I am not prepared to name my source of information under any circumstances but wasn't it Lord Haw Haw who told the German troops 'remember the walls have ears'

My hopes for 2005.

1. JP grants permission for Falmer and it starts getting built.
2. The Super Seagulls are clear of relegation before Easter.
3. The clubs financial situation is resolved satisfactorily either with or without DK as Chairman.

BensGrandad said:
I have never hidden behind any mask because everybody on here knows my name.

I have attempted on many occassions to post threads, as per my latest, giving my reasons for my animosity towards DK.

However, it would appear that if I ever say anything the immediate reaction is 'he is a friend of GS'.

I am not prepared to name my source of information under any circumstances but wasn't it Lord Haw Haw who told the German troops 'remember the walls have ears'

My hopes for 2005.

1. JP grants permission for Falmer and it starts getting built.
2. The Super Seagulls are clear of relegation before Easter.
3. The clubs financial situation is resolved satisfactorily either with or without DK as Chairman.

Slight generalisation as I haven't got the first clue who you are.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Not surprised if he wants out to be honest,the man has taken on more than he can chew,and really needs others with him.???

Not the end of the world if he did go thats for sure:drink:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nobody will want to invest in a club that has no ground, selling its best assets and has an uncertain future.

Even Ambromovich weighed up the financial ramifications of buying Chelsea and one of the main reasons he went ahead was the property value of the stadium and Chelsea Village. He knew that he was getting a good deal.

Dick Knight will lead us to the promised land of Falmer and then I think he may step aside. Job done.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Richie Morris said:
Nobody will want to invest in a club that has no ground, selling its best assets and has an uncertain future.

Even Ambromovich weighed up the financial ramifications of buying Chelsea and one of the main reasons he went ahead was the property value of the stadium and Chelsea Village. He knew that he was getting a good deal.

Dick Knight will lead us to the promised land of Falmer and then I think he may step aside. Job done.
Yeah spot on as zero chance of investors in our current position.Yes also i hope he does step aside when falmer is built,but hope he stays on to do some other thing i.e making the tea or something:lolol:

Oct 5, 2003
now that wood be a Xmas pressie to the supporters of this club

DICK OUT

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You two are so f***ing sad.

It's 10pm on Christmas eve and you're both sitting in front of your computers moaning on this message board whilst everyone else is down the pub celebrating Christmas.

I'm guessing neither of you have any friends?

Oct 5, 2003
Merry Christmas Ernest

DICK OUT with his Lap Dog taken with him i'll drink to that :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here