Does Dick Knight have a beard?

Does Dick Knight have a beard?

• Yes, he has a beard

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No, he doesn't have a beard

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Jan 10, 2004
Now i no what most of you 'ooh can i kiss you dick' pc types are like on here. you give it all the 'dick knight has a beard', 'ooh doesn't dick have a nicely trimmed face rug' all that nonsense:angry: well i have a right to my opinion and i tell it straight. our tin pot dicktator has a face as smooth as a baby's bottom and if you don't like it TOUGH. i say what i think, and nchat is about opinions and thats my opinion. its a free country.:angry: :angry: :eek: :nono: :drink:

Bernie F.G. Wutfordo said:
Now i no what most of you 'ooh can i kiss you dick' pc types are like on here. you give it all the 'dick knight has a beard', 'ooh doesn't dick have a nicely trimmed face rug' all that nonsense:angry: well i have a right to my opinion and i tell it straight. our tin pot dicktator has a face as smooth as a baby's bottom and if you don't like it TOUGH. i say what i think, and nchat is about opinions and thats my opinion. its a free country.:angry: :angry: :eek: :nono: :drink:

He has astroturf, he's a flippin GOD and should be allowed to fleece and mug everyone on the street all he wants and take their dosh .
He shaves it Brazillian.

Jan 10, 2004
look, its my opinion ok? if you don't like it fine, but is will stick with it cos i no what i see.

dick tight keeps a very tidily cropped beard thats plain to see. but a modern club needs money and not some well trimmed hair piece.

next you'll be saying kinght saved the club!!!!????:angry: :angry: :angry:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
why dont u go and have a look at the thread about who the clubs saviour is? looks like everyone feels that the fans and dick had an equal part to play. dick knight is a great man who loves the albion and we should all thank him, aswell as our fellow supporters for their contribution in reserecting the albion.

Jan 10, 2004
you p.c. idiots make me sick! oh dick knights got a beard has he? well in my opinion the man is cleanly shaven and has a nice little goatee thing going on. if you can't accept my opinion then well i don't know what to say., its a free country and i will stand my ground

DICK KNIGHT HAS NO BEARD:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jan 10, 2004
bernie says what he believes and if you don't like it then you can do one!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

DICK KNIGHT HAS A WELL TRIMMED GOATEE AND NOONE CAN TELL ME ITS DIFFERENT:angry: :angry: :angry:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
DK needs cannot afford a full shave because he needs all the cash he can spare for Falmer. It is well kown that the stadium plans include a provision for a little barbers under the north stand. At least he doesn't have a moustache.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
im getting the distinct feeling bernie is a loser who judges peoples beards :nono:

I hate people like that...just coz sumones got a beard they presume there hiding something...disgusting. :nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
knight2.jpg

Proof that DK does indeed have a beard....and that 'Martion' 'Bellotti's second coming' Perry has not got a beard...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
genius! a picture would have settled it in the first place but bernie is obviously blind so it wouldnt have made a difference anyway.

Jan 10, 2004
yeah right! like i am going to accept a picture off you pc idiots with your liberal trousers and your photoshops. if you don't like my opinion then tough. my opinion is my opinion and just cos my opinion doesn't fit with youre opinion doesn;t make it any less an opinion. DOES IT???:angry: :clap: :angry: :angry: :angry:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if u get so worked up about people finding your opinion f***ing stupid then dont tell everyone it. keep it to yourself if its going to piss you off that people dont like it.

Bernie F.G. Wutfordo said:
bernie says what he believes and if you don't like it then you can do one!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

DICK KNIGHT HAS A WELL TRIMMED GOATEE AND NOONE CAN TELL ME ITS DIFFERENT:angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm going to print your posts out and tear them up with my gnashers mush. I have no tat, I don't practise my dancing, and my mitts can do stitches faster than your gran's sewing machine.

If you don't like beards, then you have to also dislike Camilla Parker Bowles, and everyone knows she is lovely especially when with the queen of Wales.

Throw off your shoe, follow the beard . :bounce: :angry: :smokin:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I believe you live in a house where they only let you eat with spoons Bernie, is this correct?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here