Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Enjoyed reading this thread, from a purely nostalgic and sentimental point of view.
Never was a big time hoolie, mid to late 80's, knoll estate born and bred was my era (me, a coward and can't fight for shit)
but by todays standards of what people constitute as aggro, my mates and I were Cas Pennant in comparison!
Remember playing Aldershot at the Goldstone, an evening game, and Arsenal, Luton, Oxford, Southend away, Ipswich away last game of season (taking liberties), the fat Wolves fan that hit me so hard that I saw saint Peter! a good friend (dead now) that walked all the way to Stratford police station after playing WHU to wait hours for me to be released (drunk and disorderly, cautioned), not running away from Stoke fans, Bolton fans, Barnsley fans and getting battered only to laugh about it later. Great days, never to be repeated.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That makes very odd watching.

Does anybody actually touch anybody else?
Lots of Danny Dyer noise and a length of plastic being thrown around, but nobody touches anyone else.

It all looked rather embarrassing.
But I can't help thinking in the 'post off debrief' it was a massive toe to toe rumble of epic proportions.

Watch from 0.38 seconds to 1.08 lad wearing black ends up on the floor and is helped by others.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nostalgia!

That book "a casual look" is on amazon for £250 second hand and a new copy is £2,500!

Hopefully the authors are getting a cut. I went to school with one of them and used to see him out and about. Great lad.

I've got a few copies of that book in the loft

SELL, SELL, SELL (save one)

Jan 30, 2008
Nostalgia!

That book "a casual look" is on amazon for £250 second hand and a new copy is £2,500!
that's crazy !remember having a look at that when it first came out in the book shop which isn't there now, as you go into Churchill square main entrance
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
that's crazy !remember having a look at that when it first came out in the book shop which isn't there now, as you go into Churchill square main entrance
regards
DR

I bought it in a clothes shop in Worthing, didn't see it for sale in Brighton.
Did you say in another thread that you haven't got the book?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here