Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does BHA have a new identity?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
With all the changes that have happened at our club, is there a new identity or ethos developing?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes-the shapes change,the magic remains.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I fear that, whilst we used to be fans, we are now turning into "customers". The railways tried this with passengers. It didn't work for them, either.

let's just hope they have the "customer is always right" ethos at heart.well not the South stand dwellers.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I fear that, whilst we used to be fans, we are now turning into "customers". The railways tried this with passengers. It didn't work for them, either.

Interesting analysis. I like that we're a club on the up, but I genuinely prefer the clubs in the lower leagues where on the whole the clubs and the fans seem closer together.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Seagulls are now an international brand. Blue & White is the new Red. Flair coming to English football 2011/2012.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Do you think that this might be a balance that the club and supporters need to work on as our club inevitably gets bigger?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

I don't think anyone should expect a £100m gift without giving back something in return.

The club has previously been totally amateur in the commerical dept. It's a good thing that things are changing, with the club moving into the 21st century.

Season tickets are affordable, with easy payments. No-one is being forced to spend any more.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
After years of not having a pot to piss in the Albion now has a vast income, we are now a BIG business.

Strange in the Withdean days you really felt you where part of the club, maybe this was always going to be the case now you get the feeling of just being a number. I don't mind that as business is all gauged on success our currently our future is looking rosey.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Sceptical ??? I think the club is doing exactly what it must to ensure our childern and childern's childern (and so on) have a club to support in the future. If we wanna sustain being in the top 2 divisions we must make money across the board. I don't see it will take anything away from us "true fans", some people on this board seem shit scared of supporting a successful and professionally run club. Chill, Bloom is a true fan we will be fine (and succesful).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
embrace change

Exactly but it seems to be a problem for a lot of people.

I think we should go back to the world of typing pools or hand written letters

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Every one seems to be saying we are changing, but into what? Sure i would agree a better business, or is more than that. It maybe to early to see.
I think are identity maybe clearer when are academy matures, for me this will be the heart of our club.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We are emerging into what we always wanted to be,have been on occasions,and what we strive for...yes some bad or not so nice aspects,but overall positive......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
sorry for the double post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here