Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone travel to Amex by train from Littlehampton

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
As its my first game at Amex i was just wondering what is the best time train to catch, am usually one for arriving anywhere early, but not knowing how smooth or not the whole journey/ entry to amex is id appreciate any advice. ta

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As its my first game at Amex i was just wondering what is the best time train to catch, am usually one for arriving anywhere early, but not knowing how smooth or not the whole journey/ entry to amex is id appreciate any advice. ta

You could also consider Seagulls Travel who run coaches to all games

Theatre Tickets in London and Hotel Packages

0845 9011 442

(The link will take you to stagedoor tickets but it is OK)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
cheers mate, long wait for an evening game though lol

I'd say the 17.45 out of L'Hampton would be ideal giving you plenty of hold up time if there is a lot of queuing at Brighton, and is also one of the faster trains. You might end up being at the ground an hour early which is even better fore a pre-match beer and a wonder around the stadium for your first game. (I normally get on this same train at Portslade).

For a relaxed first game, the earlier the better.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I'd say the 17.45 out of L'Hampton would be ideal giving you plenty of hold up time if there is a lot of queuing at Brighton, and is also one of the faster trains. You might end up being at the ground an hour early which is even better fore a pre-match beer and a wonder around the stadium for your first game. (I normally get on this same train at Portslade).

For a relaxed first game, the earlier the better.

sounds good mate, 1745 it is, will see you at portslade, along with many others no doubt!!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
sounds good mate, 1745 it is, will see you at portslade, along with many others no doubt!!!

I say normally this train, tomorrow I may well be on an earlier train to take in this weather, and a few pre-match jars around Brighton station!

tonyascough

Jun 19, 2008
Have you thought about using Seagull Travel? yes it costs you where as train from Worthing is free, but it is worth it, you get there an hour to an hour and a half before the game but most importantly, you get away and home much sooner!

Enjoy, Tony Ascough, Shoreham

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

For the Leeds game last year I got to Brighton station at 6.30 and missed kickoff. Always aimed for 6.15 after that. However, capacity has increased, probably causing longer train queues so may be travelling earlier still this year.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
For the Leeds game last year I got to Brighton station at 6.30 and missed kickoff. Always aimed for 6.15 after that. However, capacity has increased, probably causing longer train queues so may be travelling earlier still this year.

am thinking i will likely get the 515pm now, then its a chilled journey and a chance to take it all in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here