Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
so why did world war 1 begin?

A serb shot an archduke (whose driver had taken a wrong turning, thus ending up in front of Gustav Princep)

After the sinking of seven U.S. merchant ships by submarines and the publication of the Zimmerman telegram, Wilson called for war on Germany which the U.S. Congress declared on 6 April 1917. The War ended on 11 November 1918, the Americans spent 19 months as an active participant.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
have you forgotten what happened way back in August 2011?

rioting is different from dropping one ball and saying we shall arrest the prime minister...

and from what I've seen those riots contained a major contingent - Teenagers. see, now, it's my understanding that if Liberals aka Neo-Hippies didn't give parental rights to kids and relinquish parental responsibility, this probably wouldn't have happened the way it did.

believe you me, that rabble that started rioting on the basis of what i believe to be angst, was only the minority.

it's like when you go to your first football match. you wait for someone else to sing before you get going.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
rioting is different from dropping one ball and saying we shall arrest the prime minister...

and from what I've seen those riots contained a major contingent - Teenagers. see, now, it's my understanding that if Liberals aka Neo-Hippies didn't give parental rights to kids and relinquish parental responsibility, this probably wouldn't have happened the way it did.

believe you me, that rabble that started rioting on the basis of what i believe to be angst, was only the minority.

it's like when you go to your first football match. you wait for someone else to sing before you get going.

Well lets just wait and see then. I bet you £100 there will be another riot before next november. And I'll go as far as saying I bet you £200 there will be a revolution within the next 2 years. its a bet remember so I could be wrong but i'm confident.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Well lets just wait and see then. I bet you £100 there will be another riot before next november. And I'll go as far as saying I bet you £200 there will be a revolution within the next 2 years. its a bet remember so I could be wrong but i'm confident.

Can I have some of that revolution action please?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Define a revolution please.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shut up grandad. Power is knowledge, Knowledge is free.

FREE KNOWLEDGE................................................. With every 5 gallons.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles

b85d5afd-84f1-479c-9a4f-ee80527158ca.jpg

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

it's a done deal.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
A new and better way of life and choice. Without restrictions from life. Eg drugs.

But revolution is surely a means, not an end. You can achieve a 'new and better way of life' via different means, political reform for example, therefore there would be no need for a revolution. What do you define a 'revolution' as? You need to define it as part of the bet!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Do NOT send cash by post.

Your Cheque or Postal Order can be made payable to Newsquest International PLC...PO Box...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here