Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone still think we'll make the playoffs?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I doubt we will, but of course the division is tight and we haven't been playing as well as we can. If we find form and consistency, it's possible, but I doubt it will happen.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What do you mean "still"? I thought we'd finish about 12th before the start of the season and I haven't wavered from that view

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
I would take 21st right now and be happy, we can build from there. We've been so poor of late. On form, style and stats we are more likely to be pulled into a relegation battle than playoffs.

I think we'll be 15-17 region.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
To get promotion from this league we need five new players imo. But that is not reality until next season.

Something like this.....

-------------------new player-----------------

New player----greer---dunk-----new player

-------------------Bridcutt--------------------

----------new player------Vicente-----------

Noone(switching wings)---------------------

-------------CMS-------New player----------

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What do you mean "still"? I thought we'd finish about 12th before the start of the season and I haven't wavered from that view

Several people on here a couple of weeks ago seemed to think we would make the playoffs which is what prompted me to start the thread...

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We MIGHT get to the play offs, but I don't think it's likely. We're doing OK - learning a lot (and there are lots of lessons to be learned at this level). Unlike the more recent occasions when we've come up this far, though, we are not a little club punching above our weight - we are where we should be! I'm well content.
Should we accidentally get promoted again - bring it on! The parachute payments would be a real problem, wouldn't they (not)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here