Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Does anyone know what this flag is?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apols for poor rendition, :lol: anyone know what flag this is? Knights Templars, Masons? It's flown on a house in Sussex and always looks a bit 'dodgy' to me, although I'm sure it's nothing of the sort.

Attachments

• IMG_20240907_180916~3.jpg
    IMG_20240907_180916~3.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 38

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
🙂 Nice find! Guy who flies it is a right dodgy looking character, lots of plastic-looking Roman/Greek statues/busts in his garden, small bungalow property.

Usually it’s associated with white supremacists these days but not exclusively. That’s due to knights Templar being involved in the crusades where Europeans went to Jerusalem and fought Muslims and Jews.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Usually it’s associated with white supremacists these days but not exclusively. That’s due to knights Templar being involved in the crusades where Europeans went to Jerusalem and fought Muslims and Jews.
Or he's a big fan of assassin's creed

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
🙂 Nice find! Guy who flies it is a right dodgy looking character, lots of plastic-looking Roman/Greek statues/busts in his garden, small bungalow property.
I have no idea about the flag/guy, but is this house next door to a building site by any chance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here