Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know how many Brighton V Spurs Tickets you can purchase?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
In theory, yes - but if the system lets 1,000 pointers order them - and takes their payment - can you see the club demanding the tickets back?

can you honestly see the club going back on this for those of us who has st's at withers?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
can you honestly see the club going back on this for those of us who has st's at withers?

Neither would leave them in a particularly good light really. Would have been bloody messy if there weren't enough left to honour the 1,250pt promise. As it is, I think they closed the loophole in time that they can honour it without having to take back any 1,000pt tickets - so I suspect they'll just leave them for the sake of avoiding a binfest.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Does anyone know how many tickets you can purchase for the Spurs game? I'm a season ticket holder but would love to get another one for this game for my lovely Mrs.

Ive got 5

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
BH game is away.
What do you think?

1382630_c8ff9b9a.jpg

Not only is it away, it is at this ground. What are the chances of swipe-card technology?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just got mine. As there are 2 season ticket holders n my house going back to the Gillingham days I was allowed to buy 6. They`ll be gone by next wednesday they told me today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here