Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know how many Brighton V Spurs Tickets you can purchase?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Does anyone know how many tickets you can purchase for the Spurs game? I'm a season ticket holder but would love to get another one for this game for my lovely Mrs.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
i`m going to wait for a while, as i`ve got one reserved i`m assuming i have about a week to do this?

If they sell >12,000 that reservation will count for squat, I'm afraid. It means nobody can buy your seat, but total capacity is still restricted.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If they sell >12,000 that reservation will count for squat, I'm afraid. It means nobody can buy your seat, but total capacity is still restricted.

The club have stated that those of us with 1250 points have got a priority period in which to order our tickets, can't see them not honouring it tbh

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Sorry for being thick but how is this expected to work ?

Are the Burgess hill/ Gills/Spurs tickets just going to be added to the swipe cards for the new season ? or will we be sent separate tickets? Anyone received their new ST's yet or know when they are due ?. When I bought my book of travel vouchers the other day the guy said they were likely to be delayed..........has potential for cock-up written all over it !

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
1 out of the 2 we are entitled to (in my case)

:down:

I'm sure the ticket office will respond to my email promptly.....

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The club have stated that those of us with 1250 points have got a priority period in which to order our tickets, can't see them not honouring it tbh

Except people with only 1000 are being allowed to buy them through what seems to be a floor in the system. And as the capacity is limited for the game, if 12k are sold then they have to shut up shop and anyone with any reserved, but not purchased, will lose out

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

In theory, yes - but if the system lets 1,000 pointers order them - and takes their payment - can you see the club demanding the tickets back?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Sorry for being thick but how is this expected to work ?

Are the Burgess hill/ Gills/Spurs tickets just going to be added to the swipe cards for the new season ? or will we be sent separate tickets? Anyone received their new ST's yet or know when they are due ?. When I bought my book of travel vouchers the other day the guy said they were likely to be delayed..........has potential for cock-up written all over it !

Spurs and gills will be added to the card not sure about burgess hill. Cards should be out next week so the ticket office have just told me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here