Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know how Kazim-Richards is getting on in Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
CKR played quite well alst night and to be honest it wasn't really his goal. It was a good shot by him but took a wicked deflection. Really an own goal. BTW a correction...a couple of weeks ago there was a discussion on him being called 'Kazım Kazım' in Turkey which I denied. Last night I saw to my surprise that on the TV his name DID come up as Kazım Kazım... apologies but my mates tell me it's the mistake of the organisaiton that does the Champions League matches and he isn't called that in Turkey. It does say C.Kazım on the back of his shirt.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
CKR played quite well alst night and to be honest it wasn't really his goal. It was a good shot by him but took a wicked deflection. Really an own goal. BTW a correction...a couple of weeks ago there was a discussion on him being called 'Kazım Kazım' in Turkey which I denied. Last night I saw to my surprise that on the TV his name DID come up as Kazım Kazım... apologies but my mates tell me it's the mistake of the organisaiton that does the Champions League matches and he isn't called that in Turkey. It does say C.Kazım on the back of his shirt.

Sort of. It's because in order to qualify for a Turkish passport, he has to have a Turkish family name, and given that his birth name was Colin-Kazim Richards, they have altered it to reflect his mother's heritage.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
interviewed this afters on talksport,seems he is in and out of the team,stil better than the withdean i suppose

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Probably fixtures but couldn't see anything recently on CKR....Can't believe he's now at Galatasaray!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL... here we go again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here