Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know how Kazim-Richards is getting on in Turkey

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Reasonably well.. has played in most games, though largely as a sub. Well thought of by local media, which is some task in Turkey apparently.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
how many goals has he scored, per chance

ZERO

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No goals but a few assists..... he's doing ok but people here reckon he has a future... in a team who seem to be able to beat anyone in the Champions League but can't put two wins together in the league. It was only an unbeleivably inept and almost certainly bribe-motivated dissallowing of a goal on Saturday that helped them beat Besiktas.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
near enough his first goal tonight... optimistically

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
That reminds me - how's slo-Joe getting on at Woking?

Not to well. As ive said before on here i know some Woking supporters, and they are not impressed with him (and thats putting it politely). Only had one good game according to them and he's been on the bench a lot as well.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not to well. As ive said before on here i know some Woking supporters, and they are not impressed with him (and thats putting it politely). Only had one good game according to them and he's been on the bench a lot as well.

That might suggest that is is the wrong loan move for him. Obviously a manager should not have to play a loan player, but perhaps he is not so effective coming off the bench (Looking for positives). I do think he has the potential to make it, certainly a decent footballing brain and it is not always about speen.

Either way, I still can't read your posts without hearing some squeaky feminine voice. :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
on the subject of ex-players El Turo is doing much as you might expect in Serie C with Salernitano who are second in the league - hasnt made the starting line up but when not injured he is a regular on the bench - got on for 20 minutes a couple of weeks ago but nothing since - no goals of course

That might suggest that is is the wrong loan move for him. Obviously a manager should not have to play a loan player, but perhaps he is not so effective coming off the bench (Looking for positives). I do think he has the potential to make it, certainly a decent footballing brain and it is not always about speen.

Either way, I still can't read your posts without hearing some squeaky feminine voice. :lol:

Send him to Worthing, Gargan & Cobbs leave after christmas, & Gargan's our top scorer with 11 in all competitions.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
bbc website said:
2016: GOAL Fenerbahce 1-0 PSV Eindhoven
A goal for former Brighton legend and Sheffield United substitute Colin Kazim-Richards.

"Colin Kazim-Richards a Brighton legend? You are making things up. Peter Ward, Bobby Zamora, Gary Hart, now they are Brighton legends."
Pete via text on 81111
724 results for a "Kazim-Richards Brighton legend" search. 97,600 for Ward, 6,340 for Zamora and 86,100 for Hart. Point taken, although there was a tongue in a cheek somewhere there.

Heh heh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here