Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here Twitter?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It would be great if BHA had a twitter account thingummy...

...right, I am off to find more celebrities to stalk (Lily Allen, Jonathon Ross, Boris Johnson and Russel Brand simply isn't enough).

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Twitter is way more interesting when you follow lots of people. When you follow someone, click on the list of who they are following, and follow the ones that interest you too. Yes, some of it is rubbish, but it can be quite funny when you get to read the mundane frivolities of celebrities lives. I also use it to keep up with people I know in business. It's very addictive!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's a very simple concept, only follow people you are interested in following. It's not facebook and it's not trying to be. I too am a "webSITE" developer and it's a very useful resource for research, keeping up to date with the industry and for asking for help.

I understand what you are saying about only following the people you're interested in, but the fact is I don't have a Twitter account and I'm still subjected to "tweets" from people because they link them to their Facebook status or MSN tagline. If it was just kept within the Twitter community I wouldn't complain.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
It would be great if BHA had a twitter account thingummy...

...right, I am off to find more celebrities to stalk (Lily Allen, Jonathon Ross, Boris Johnson and Russel Brand simply isn't enough).

They do have, @brighton_news It tweets live goal info, and any breaking news from the club!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yup , Braders007 is needs be :)

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
yes I twitter and I really like it

user name Leaburn afetr one of the worst footballers ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here