Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here actually care about crawley?

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Does any brighton fan actually care about crawley because you often here fans talking about them and going to matches and stuff?
I don't care about them at all and don't hate them or anything but I don't want them to go up and want them and eastbourne to drop down the divisions, simply so that when I listen to the radio they never go off and mention the scores and reports of the other games and stick to brighton :)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
only care about them because Crawley was the place off my birth.....woud be great to have 2 sussex based football league teams and the great news is Crawley would nick fans from the scum rather than us

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The radio will report on Eastbounrce & Crawley whichever division they're in - you won't get any more Albion coverage. I have no great feeling for, or against them, but tend to look out for the result. Would be qute nice to have another league club quite near to us, not that I would ever go there.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
The radio will report on Eastbounrce & Crawley whichever division they're in - you won't get any more Albion coverage. I have no great feeling for, or against them, but tend to look out for the result. Would be qute nice to have another league club quite near to us, not that I would ever go there.

This.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I live here so do take a small interest.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008

yes but if they are below confrence south i'm sure it will be scoreline and go, not they've just hit the post and got a corner every 5 minutes.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Yeh I care, I went to their home matches for 3 seasons when I couldnt afford an Albion season ticket. Nice little set up there and some good people. I'm going tonight for the FA cup. Still pop along if the Albion are playing a long way away or if a game is called off etc.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm really looking forward to tonights game. I want them to get promoted this season because as others have said I would like to see 2 teams from Sussex in the league.

Not sure if I would want them to go further in the cup than us this season though.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
I live here so do take a small interest.

i understand because i live near maidenhead who are in confrence south and used to go in and watch for £2 and went to horsham in first round of fa cup a few years back and was a good laugh but i realised i don't care about the result and would rather donate the £2 to brighton and stay at home.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
i understand because i live near maidenhead who are in confrence south and used to go in and watch for £2 and went to horsham in first round of fa cup a few years back and was a good laugh but i realised i don't care about the result and would rather donate the £2 to brighton and stay at home.

If brighton are away i sometimes pop down and watch shoreham. Not that i care about the result, just the fact i can have a pint a watch the footie.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As long as they don't get to the League and start impinging on our live commentry airtime on Radio Sussex then I don't really care.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Crawley? That non-league outfit that wouldn't let us round-share when we lost the Goldstone? No, I don't care about them much, really.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If brighton are away i sometimes pop down and watch shoreham. Not that i care about the result, just the fact i can have a pint a watch the footie.

Have done that too, although not for a while. Is only a short walk for me. It's actually quite pleasant there for a relaxing time.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No, why,... when once the town was just another Albion hotbed in Sussex,... now it is a haven for London club supporters, and a few hundred Crawley supporters,..... no interest other than the usual underdog in the F A Cup type.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I hope they win tonight and also get promoted. Getting into the league might persuade a few Palace fans that Sussex is the right place to be.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Crawley? That non-league outfit that wouldn't let us round-share when we lost the Goldstone? No, I don't care about them much, really.
Again you know nothing.It was the council who knocked back the Albion and not the football club.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It will be nice to see Crawley do well as Palace will be needing a derby game while they're shithouse. And with Crawley in the league, maybe they could draw each other in the FA Cup rounds 1 or 2 or possibly the Johnstone PAINTS trophy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here