Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I love it some days, but hate it other days!!:wave:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I do, its exciting, fun, creative, simulating and pays very nicey :)

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
I'm a consultant and work away most of the time. I miss having any life at all through the week and staying in hotels all the time does get reallly monotonous.

Get a bit envious of the clients people as they pitch up at 9 and leave at 5.30...

saying that - I also worked in a job I absolutely hated for 2 years so do appreciate the difference.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
John Boy said:
I'm in the first year of my plumbing apprenticeship, but somedays work really brings me down.

Some days the work is OK and I enjoy it, but other days it is the complete opposite.

Should I stay or leave?

What should I do NSC?

Stick with it mate. Plumbing it a good trade to be in if you are any good and have enough nouse to start-up on your own later.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Stick with the plumbing - possibilities include setting up your own business and working when you want for yourself!!

I woulnd't say I like my job but I don't hate it - I've had jobs before where every morning has been torture as I just didn't want to go....

but all that is by the by - I'm off for a 6 month break in about 4 months....so I'll see how much i miss it then!! :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Any one on here work for Riverstone if so you will know why I sometimes hate and somtimes love my job.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I hate my job, it sooo boring, there is no work to do most of the time and even the internet gets boring after a while! :ohmy: Have to wait until next April when I can try again for the Fire Service.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Mine is alright. I get to help a few people, get paid and mess about when i want to. The people i work with are a fine audience for my prattle too. I suppose the only thing that is missing is nudity.

The only person who hates me at work is the woman i said "penis" near. But even she is defrosting slightly now.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I f***ing LOVE my job.

Nowhere in the world is there a job like it.

I get loads of money to spend,hardly work any hours and i get a roof over my head and 3 lovely meals a day for FREE.

I have access to some of the best sport and lesiure facilities for free and get to travel all over the world for free.

And theres a constant supply of women wanting to be shagged!!

It does get a bit shit when a war kicks off though.....

Scarface said:
Have to wait until next April when I can try again for the Fire Service.

I had an interview but got turned down. Apparently my snooker wasn't good enough.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
fire service can be very picky, they do not like ex RN as our fire policies and procedures are/were very different. if you do get in then good luck to you. now that most people have smoke alarms you wont have to put out too many major fires as they are discovered quicker.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
hampden park said:
fire service can be very picky, they do not like ex RN as our fire policies and procedures are/were very different. if you do get in then good luck to you. now that most people have smoke alarms you wont have to put out too many major fires as they are discovered quicker.
Except a school in Newhaven that burnt down last night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here