Brighton, United Kingdom
Shropshire Seagull said:
You bet I do ....

Quality control tester for ........ durex
:lolol: had your holiday recently ?

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
My job is the most boring and monotonous in the world, I work on the checkouts at ASDA (mind you I am at college so I don't have to do that for the rest of my life). I suppose the people up there are okay, I've made a few friends and the wage aint too bad so I'm sure there is worse.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
I have to admit that I was overjoyed when I retired. I just couldn't be arsed to be clever for forty hours a week any longer.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I loved my job last summer. I worked at brighton library(then at vantage point).the banter I had with the general public always made me laugh, and it was a chilled out environment

best time of my life so far working there. id finish then me and my mate would go off to the trevor arms and have a few pints in the evening sun...great:drink:

blueandwhitearmy said:
My job is the most boring and monotonous in the world, I work on the checkouts at ASDA (mind you I am at college so I don't have to do that for the rest of my life). I suppose the people up there are okay, I've made a few friends and the wage aint too bad so I'm sure there is worse.

I had a summer working at the Marina Asda about 12 years ago, the wages were terrible but it was a laugh. I can see why they come top of the lot of these "best place to work for" surveys.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sometimes. It depends how many poor car drivers are on the roads.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Could be worse, although obviously it could be so much better.

The problem is that I yearn for a physical job.

I pay all this money on going to the gym 3 times a week when your average fireman keeps his fitness up for free.

One of the best jobs I ever had was a summer job working on an estate for a country manor house, I used to race about on a quad, chopping things with chainsaws and building damns with sandbags. I was finished by half 3 each day and the boss bought us lunch in the local pub at noon every day.

Cash in hand, sun was always out. Those were the days. And I slept soundly too

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only on the 20th of evey month when I am paid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here