Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else TENSE UP when Eastenders is on ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Eastenders is one of the World's best reasons for a power cut.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No women in the house = no Eastenders. Result!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
All I can hear is SHRIEKING SLAGS arguing with each other. I have my back to the TV, but this dismal pile of shite is playing out it's sorry mess behind me, and all I can hear is a load of cockney BIFFERS arguing about TURD.

I like a peaceful life. I don't like ripples in my pond. Eastenders chucks rocks in my placid pond and makes lots of ripples and I don't LIKE IT. Its like a real life blazing row in my living room. But if I BAN it, I will have a real-life punch up with the missus. Which I'd win, obviously, but it'd cause lots more ripples. Long term ones as well.

I may need to leave the room.

Of course you should leave the room. Being in the same room as a TV showing that crap is an insult to the intelligence of even a cretin.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i tense up whenever lucy beale or stacey slater come on, but im pretty certain its in a different way to what is being meant on this thread

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
lauren%20crace%20actress.jpg

:love:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm slightly concerned over Peggy Mitchels impending marriage. The two blonde girls are her nieces yeah, and the bloke she is marrying is their father.

Now I have nieces, but their mother is my sister, so, and forgive me if I'm completely wrong here, but doesn't that mean she's marrying her brother? Or have I missed something here?

No you fool, she's marrying her ex Brother in Law (he married Peggy's sister) so is not a blood relative.

Keep up!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
She's from Telford, leave her alone ....
They're all a bit insecure and inbred around here, she's pretty good compared to most Telfordites.

I think alot of people would say the same thing about West Country girls, but I'm hooked on of them, so it seems to be my type of girl. :lolol:

I'm slightly concerned over Peggy Mitchels impending marriage. The two blonde girls are her nieces yeah, and the bloke she is marrying is their father.

Now I have nieces, but their mother is my sister, so, and forgive me if I'm completely wrong here, but doesn't that mean she's marrying her brother? Or have I missed something here?

Don't be simple! She could be marrying her ex brother-in-law, far less incestuous than some of our immigrant communities who think nothing of first cousins marrying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here