Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dodgy photo taken in swimming pool (children involved)

This is Mansfield’s golden Olympian Rebecca Adlington at the reopening of local refurbished baths. Hmmm, she seems to be a whole lot more attractive than I thought she was.....

Adlington set for pool duel - Mansfield Chad

Attachments

• upskirt.jpg
    upskirt.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 677

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why have most successful English sports ladies got big noses. :shrug:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Is she flashing her ladies front bottom? I've had a few Paul Wellers this afternoon so I cant focus properly.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Sadly the photo no longer seems to be on the link, and it's too small for me to be able to work out what's happening in it. Martinf's suggestion seems entirely possible though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Looks like an upskirt to me, so much so I'm surprised the story didn't come with the caption:

<Adlington> "I like to plunge in, do a few lengths, work on my strokes and technique, come up for air then - splash!"

Sadly the photo no longer seems to be on the link, and it's too small for me to be able to work out what's happening in it. Martinf's suggestion seems entirely possible though.

It's the same size as the online pic. There was another one, though. One wonders why she chose that outfit; she must have known that boys whose heads are level with her feet would be able to look right up it!

X0017P-2946.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here