Surrey
Some crappy Whitney Houston effort :

whitney.jpg

Feckin toss.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Nik Kershaws Greatest Hits and something by Carole King my previous Doris left behind.

I don't consider Rammstein dodgy, but my neighbour does.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I cannot remember the name of the album but is by a band called Mr Bungle. This was the band that Mike Patton was in before he left to take Chuck Moseley's place in Faith No More.

After Faith No More made it big Mike Patton decided to re-unite himself with his old chums to make and release a one-off album...It was shit and I own it.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
I had the 'Top Gun' album bought for me as a Xmas present, otherwise I'd say Kim Wilde's first album.... can't remember what it's called.... maybe just 'Kim Wilde'... anyone know?!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Selly Oak Seagull said:
maybe just 'Kim Wilde'... anyone know?!!

Is the right answer

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Cheers, BH.... Thought so!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don Henley's album featuring 'The Boys of Summer' which is a diamond in a cesspit

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Thimble Keegan said:
I cannot remember the name of the album but is by a band called Mr Bungle. This was the band that Mike Patton was in before he left to take Chuck Moseley's place in Faith No More.

After Faith No More made it big Mike Patton decided to re-unite himself with his old chums to make and release a one-off album...It was shit and I own it.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

If you're referring to 'California' then I'm suprised at your post, 'cos that's a cracking good album.

I don't have anything I'm ashamed off in my collection, although I do occasionally get ribbed by my mates for owning a Phil Collins album.

:lolol:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Curious Orange said:
If you're referring to 'California' then I'm suprised at your post, 'cos that's a cracking good album.

I don't have anything I'm ashamed off in my collection, although I do occasionally get ribbed by my mates for owning a Phil Collins album.

:lolol:

I do not know the name of the album and I thought it would be good as Mike Patton was involved. Basically the album is utter shit and appears to be just random noise.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to recall once paying money for 'Frampton Comes Alive' - double the album, half the fun. Write it off as a schoolboy error :nono:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Thimble Keegan said:
I do not know the name of the album and I thought it would be good as Mike Patton was involved. Basically the album is utter shit and appears to be just random noise.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Ah, yes I've heard about Mr Bungle's 'experimental' album, although I've not actually heard it (I don't know what it's called either!). I can recommend California though, there are some great tunes in there.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Ah, yes I've heard about Mr Bungle's 'experimental' album, although I've not actually heard it (I don't know what it's called either!). I can recommend California though, there are some great tunes in there.

After giving it some thought I think the album maybe called Volante, or something like that but do not hold me to that. There is a song on there sung completely in Spanidh for some reason.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Around ten years ago I was having trouble with a really noisy neighbour. After one of his late night binges had kept me up, I put on an album at full volume in the morning. I'd bought it at a boot sale the week before with the :censored: next door in mind. A recording of the Flying scotsman running fronm Kings cross to Scotland! To this day, it is still somewhere in my loft.....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here