Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

doctor who

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
was good, although did miss the certain appeal of throwing one out over billie piper after watching it

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Eric Potts said:
Anyone recognise the song played at the reception ; and i mean the one after Wizzard ?

Its called love don't roam and sung by neil hannon (from the divine comedy) The song was expecailly written for the christmas episode and its on the doctor who soundtrack album.

I thought it was great, took me a while to get in to taites characther as the bride but she won me over! The preview for next series looks great and i'm gonna have to set my video for the sarah jane thing on new years day as that looks intressting!

I've also got a remote control k9 for chrsitmas, affermative master :)

It was fantastic, don't like Tennant (very old-fashioned doctor who, played as a clown) but the writing and production values are so good that it doesn't matter.

I saw Neil Hannon listed in the credits, what did he do in the episode, any of you Who fans know?

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
I saw Neil Hannon listed in the credits, what did he do in the episode, any of you Who fans know?
The Divine Comedy's Neil Hannon contributes a version of Song for Ten (from last year's Christmas special) and Love Don't Roam, which will feature in the Runaway Bride.

Trigger said:
The Divine Comedy's Neil Hannon contributes a version of Song for Ten (from last year's Christmas special) and Love Don't Roam, which will feature in the Runaway Bride.

Cheers Trigger :clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
1. That episode was the worst pile of shite ever
2. Tennant is still the best Doctor alongside Eccleston though.
3. Bring back Billie Piper
4. K Tate was crap, just playing one of her comedy characters.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thought it was a very average episode. The best bit was the Dalek in the preview of the new series! Tennant is superb though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It was Ok.

Not the best but not the worst.

Generally the best episodes are those NOT written by Russell T Davies....

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I thought it was ideal Xmas telly. Not one of the the more serious episodes but good fun and Catherine Tate always makes me smile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here