Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who tonight

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I don't undersdtand this recent trend of bouncing seemingly random threads, could anybody explain?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they f***ing murdered the last one by having everything be reversed and nobody remembering that the world had ended

most bollocks finish ever

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
they f***ing murdered the last one by having everything be reversed and nobody remembering that the world had ended

most bollocks finish ever

Which one was that... sorry. The last one was Stolen Earth/Journey's End.. .and everyone remembered what happened there.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Which one was that... sorry. The last one was Stolen Earth/Journey's End.. .and everyone remembered what happened there.

this thread was talking about the last season with the master - when miraculously the world went back in time and nobody could remember

will be interesting to see if they reference what happened when the new series is on - the earth being dragged to another part of space and lots of upside down dustbins appearing in the middle of the streets isnt something that is likely to be forgotten easily

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
this thread was talking about the last season with the master - when miraculously the world went back in time and nobody could remember

will be interesting to see if they reference what happened when the new series is on - the earth being dragged to another part of space and lots of upside down dustbins appearing in the middle of the streets isnt something that is likely to be forgotten easily

Sorry, of course.

Also, how come there's no records of a 300ft high, shouty Cyberking marching around London on Christmas Day 1852 blowing things up with fireballs and lasers...?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, of course.

Also, how come there's no records of a 300ft high, shouty Cyberking marching around London on Christmas Day 1852 blowing things up with fireballs and lasers...?

or everybody conveniently forgetting about millions of metal men and millions of those dustbin things flying through the london sky. or of ghosts appearing in the street

trouble with this new version of doctor who is that it has become too ambitious and big with what it does

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
But if the world went back in time then how could they remember something that hadn't happened yet?

the point i was trying to make was that it was a bottle job - all of this epic, amazing action and then nobody can remember

it's like when a seven year old writes a farfetched story, and ends it with "and then i woke up"

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I think I see what you're getting at, but personally I just like to switch my brain off and take most of it at face value, the same way as my 9 year old daughter does when we watch it together

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I think I see what you're getting at, but personally I just like to switch my brain off and take most of it at face value, the same way as my 9 year old daughter does when we watch it together

i think the answer is that i am FAR too geeky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here