Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who tonight

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
7.15pm:thumbsup:

I'm now so addicted to this that i find i cannot wait until tonights episode. I fear this confirms me as a geek.

On the plus side, only 35 mins to go!:clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
7.15pm:thumbsup:

I'm now so addicted to this that i find i cannot wait until tonights episode. I fear this confirms me as a geek.

On the plus side, only 35 mins to go!:clap:

I fear I'm heading the same way.

Since The Apprentice finished, this is really the only programme that I will always make a point of watching (or at least recording) each week. It's so entertaining, just as Saturday night TV ought to be.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The synopsis:

The Master arrives in 21st Century — as Mr Saxon, Prime Minister — and the UK enters a period of terror when contact with an alien race known as the Toclafane is announced.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Last week, this week and next week are all linked, almost a 3-part season finale if you like.

That's because it IS a three part season finale!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And going by the credits of last weeks episode, a welcome return for Elize du Toit tonight!

elize-du-toit_maxim0702_05.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
That was rather good, wasn't it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not bad, some great overacting.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Brilliant:clap::clap:

However, last week it was fairly obvious that they'd be able to escape. This week, they appear to be spectacularly buggered!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
However, last week it was fairly obvious that they'd be able to escape. This week, they appear to be spectacularly buggered!

Although, in last week's episode it was pointed out that whatever happens, humans survive until the end of the Universe, so I reckon they'll probably pull through this one.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Although, in last week's episode it was pointed out that whatever happens, humans survive until the end of the Universe, so I reckon they'll probably pull through this one.:thumbsup:

True, true - but we have no idea how they are going to save the world!
Last week, they were stuck with no Tardis, but conveniently had some sort of time travel machine that Jack wanted Doctor to fix. Ooo, didn't see that one coming!:)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I think there's something wrong with me. As a kid I f***ing detested Dr Who; I mean I really f***ing hated it.
Now, that hatred is almost pathological. The constant little trailers & everyone saying how great it is drives me f***ing bananas.
I hate it. I hate anything to do with it; it's f***ing pony on such a scale that I can't begin to describe how f***ing shite the whole "franchise" is.
f*** me they're milking it too.
Dr Who? Exactly, f*** off.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I think there's something wrong with me. As a kid I f***ing detested Dr Who; I mean I really f***ing hated it.
Now, that hatred is almost pathological. The constant little trailers & everyone saying how great it is drives me f***ing bananas.
I hate it. I hate anything to do with it; it's f***ing pony on such a scale that I can't begin to describe how f***ing shite the whole "franchise" is.
f*** me they're milking it too.
Dr Who? Exactly, f*** off.

Millions upon millions disagree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here