Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Was he on the bench yesterday? Seems like hes not in gus good books, although hardly surprising given his attitude when he did start

Pointless aquisition?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Yep. Pointless addition especially when Gus is not prepared to play him in his favoured position (ACM).
Will get even less chances now Vicente is coming back.
Sell him on I say...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great player and proven at this level.
Needs a manager who believes in him, and plays him regularly in his correct position.
I hope what I've heard is correct .

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It certainly appears that his acquisition was/is a mistake for both himself & The Albion. How much did he cost btw?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Overshadowed by Orlandi and Spanish Dave and won't get anywhere near the team now that Vicente is nearly back. Can understand why Gus got him, though. Of the 8 signings in the summer, he is the only disappointment.

D

Deleted member 18477

Sell him maybe.. But not to palace. We should never sell a player to palace ever! We can't stop free transfers but we can say f*** off if they offer which they'd have to do for Dobbie.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Great player and proven at this level.
Needs a manager who believes in him, and plays him regularly in his correct position.
I hope what I've heard is correct .

Unfortunately this rumour does seem to be gaining momentum and it will your gain and our lose if true.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Competition for places isn't it. Who are people suggesting we drop for him?

He will come good, just needs time and a chance.

Love to hear why he doesn't fit into 'our style of play'

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If Vicente goes in the summer could be more useful. Agree with others here about the right level but just doesn't quite fit in a position we have lots of options of which he's the least useful (doesn't mean he's shit!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Vicente goes in the summer could be more useful. Agree with others here about the right level but just doesn't quite fit in a position we have lots of options of which he's the least useful (doesn't mean he's shit!)

Not if but when for Vicente, he will not be with us next season as either goes to a better club or alternatively no renewal as missing too often.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I think Dobbie is an excellent player but Gus hasn't given him enough chances much like Hoskins.

So how many games should we play with a handicap for while he finds his feet? I don't doubt he could be a good player but now is not the time to bed in players that don't honestly look like they want to bed in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here