Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do You Wish Anyone DEAD?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Right now the wife as it would not only save me the cost of a divorce but it would also save me the hassle of finding her !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Braders said:

Archer and Bellotti

thought my list would be longer, ho hum

Personally I don't want them dead. I want to see them penniless and homeless and lying in the gutter first. Perhaps then when they set light to themselves I can weigh up whether to piss on them or not.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Braders said:
i mean whos taking this thread seriously ?

i did mean for it to be serious. i do genuinely believe that there are those who should have their 'gift of life' rescinded. they almost always have to be public figures because it is their circle of evil influence that justifies their eradication (yes - i am that hate-filled). this is how i would argue that it is in the interest of life that people like bush, mugabe and 50 cent (though he is perhaps less responsible for killings than he is responsible for the proliferation of the most abhorrent philosphies to impressionable minds) are executed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Myself, no, I have problems with the word hate, so death is way beyond my realm.
But I'll have to check with Wifey as she has a massive screaming problem with anyone that appears in the 'Picture' loans adverts.
I would imagine her reply would be along the lines of "death's to good for that geordie sl@g".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wife beaters and child rapists deserve to die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here