Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Shut Up Trigger You BUFFOON

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wear goggles for grinding and a tinted mask for welding . . . .sunglasses if its really sunny . . . .otherwise my eyes can cope ok at the moment :cool:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Nope my eyes are still good !!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
albiongirl said:
I wear lenses all the time as I hate glasses with a passion. I only wish I discovered them sooner.
me too..when i realised i had to wear glasses full time i decided to persevere and go straight into lenses ..best thing i did ..now wear disposables

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
................. seems a bit tight fisted ...................

yeah, can't afford two, I swap it round each morning

:lolol:

Come on, I can't be a freak, there must be a few other people out there who can see perfectly out of one eye, while their other has all the vision and perception of Mark Walton wearing a blindfold?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
edna krabappel said:

Come on, I can't be a freak, there must be a few other people out there who can see perfectly out of one eye, while their other has all the vision and perception of Mark Walton wearing a blindfold?

Yep. I wear a monocle.
I also have a spinning bow-tie.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
nope I dont wear them - perfect eyesight me!! although I did pretend to the optition once when I was about 12 that I couldn't read the letters on the board so I could get glasses as I thought my grandmas were cool and I wanted some - lasted about 2 weeks wearing them!!

most men wear glasses at some stage - I believe they are called "beer goggles" :lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here