PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'd sooner watch Mrs Brown

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't have sports channels so voted no although I think the CL final is on terrestrial sometimes and I'll watch that.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I watch the odd game if my vpn works. I have watched more Championship games than Champions League in last four years. At work we talk a lot more on EPL/EFL as no one talks about Champions league

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't watch any of it

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I haven't watched a single game for about 10 years. No interest at all

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I got a BT app (non-contract) to watch the Albion during the pandemic. I watched the City/Dortmund game and that was the first Champions League game I've looked at since SKY lost the rights.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I could, but frankly I'm not really interested, certainly in the group stages. I'd rather watch something like Brentford v Cardiff that has some meaning. And I'd have absolutely zero interest in a super league. .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I skip through, as in if I’m bored and nothing else is on tv or I’m just lolly gagging, I might watch five minutes here and there.
I never think right it’s on that looks good, I’ll watch that. They are not my team, and I don’t really care for it, I don’t feel the need to appreciate other teams or players.

Bedsides that, there’s always too much drooling by commentators.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Nope. Too expensive and as others have said who gets time to watch all this football above and beyond the Albion. I’d advocate taking a look at your life if you do!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Don’t watch many, and certainly not these empty stadium games.

If it was taken back to the European Cup, with league winners only on an unseeded knockout basis I’d have more interest and managers would lose the fixture congestion whinge.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
In this household we normally only watch Brighton or Southampton matches, occasionally others if there is a specific reason to be interested.

Locomotiv Moscow against RB Leipzig on a Tuesday Evening when the sun might be shining outside wouldn’t say much to me. I might watch the final if an English club was involved - or possibly even Scottish - I remember Celtic’s win in 1967.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If I’ve nothing better to do then yes. Tend to prefer watching non English teams though.

This is absolutely the last penny Barca have had out of me though. Germany for my first post Covid football weekender away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched Liverpool v RM last week, which was the first CL game I'd watched since last seasons semis. But to be honest that was only because I really like seeing Liverpool lose (or go out, whatever). I certainly wouldn't have bothered if there was a chance of them going through - the commentary alone would have been unbearable.

Anyway I don't even subscribe to BT, so if I want to watch a CL game I go through IPTV on my Firestick. Which works a treat and is nay bother, but I seldom feel the urge.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Never bother with the league stage, rarely watch the first legs of knockout stages, sometimes watch the second leg if it looks like interesting, not so much the early knockout stages though. Generally watch the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here