Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Wales to win against Belgium?

Supporting Wales...

• Good luck, love the team spirit

Votes: 106 51.2%
  • Hope you get spanked

Votes: 101 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
That would be 'nous allons'. Allons means 'let's go'. :wink:
Allons-y (literally 'we go there') is the rough translation of 'let's go'.

I suggest you meant 'allez belgique'. :)

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I've course i'm backing them. They are a sort of mini version of England really aren't they? Nice to see them doing well bless them.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Where is the "couldn't give a monkey's, they are just another team that mean nothing to me" option ?
My views as well. And no, I don't care about their celebration video, they're perfectly entitled to laugh at our misfortune.

For me this is like the Champions' League. I don't support the likes of Chelsea just because they're supposedly 'representing' England, so I won't support Wales just because they're supposedly 'representing' Britain. May the best team win, if that's Wales then fine.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Havnt watched a match, or had any interest in International football since the England embarrassment. (my interest was scant previously anyway) So, not really.

Me neither. Same for all international tournaments to be honest. Completely lose interest once England are out.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Allons-y (literally 'we go there') is the rough translation of 'let's go'.

I suggest you meant 'allez belgique'. :)

La Marseillaise

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé!

And now English:*

Let’s go children of the fatherland,
The day of glory has arrived!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I really wanted ALL of the home nations to do well, going into the Euros. I'm a little disappointed in myself that now it comes to it, because England are out, out of nothing but sheer jealous spite, I want to see Wales absolutely spanked tonight.

I must seem like a stalker because i am finding myself :thumpsup: everything you write on any subject on here :love::eek:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Another chance to see...

:lolol:

Yep it is funny.

I find it odd though because I didn't enjoy us beating Wales, it was just about points, and I have alaways got behind our home teams in competitions.

As a kid in 1978 when Scotland went to the World Cup, I can only remember the whole of England getting behind them.

I had as much joy watching the Archie Gemmill goal against Holland, as I have done any England goal.

https://youtu.be/d1axsnMRbbo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here