Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want this man to coach England?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Wanderer said:
Well, Eriksson would no doubt think that the best you can get is 100%, but Alladyce feels that 120% is the max, there being the difference between the two individuals. Sven, the practical, calm, unfazed, everything nice and neat and in it's place, Sam the heart on his sleeve, enthusiastic, passionate, even fiery get the job done Englishman.

I know which one I would prefer, and it's not that pathetic Swede.

Sam can be all of those prividing he has the tactical knowledge, you could say that Kevin keegan had all those quailities and he was tactically shite. The next England manager can come from Mars for all I care, providing he gets the best from the players ....
One thing that can be said of Sam is that Hiero had very nice things to say about him, added to the fact that Campo is still there would indicate that he may well be the man.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Deportivo Seagull said:
Sam can be all of those prividing he has the tactical knowledge, you could say that Kevin keegan had all those quailities and he was tactically shite. The next England manager can come from Mars for all I care, providing he gets the best from the players ....
One thing that can be said of Sam is that Hiero had very nice things to say about him, added to the fact that Campo is still there would indicate that he may well be the man.
Not to mention the players who were shit at other clubs and came good under his management, Diouf and now Davis spring to mind. The facts speak for themselves, but if you listen to people on here then he's got no tactical nous and plays long ball football the whole time

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Deportivo Seagull said:

Well the non-English (or British) England manager issue is mostly just hype because of Sven's seemingly total lack of engagement into a match - if he was more outgoing, and showed some "spunk" so to speak, the media would have taken to him more. I do think, however, that in tight and tense situations, a manager going crazy on the sidelines can actually make an important difference.

Dandyman

In London village.
MrV said:
It was a definite penalty, and the man would/will be a QUALITY England manager.

MIKE_BAS.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here