Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do you want Scotland to progress?

Do you want Scotland to progress?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I’m pretty much ambivalent towards other home nations, so base my answer on if they would want England to progress.

That’ll be a no then.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
No. Because the joke about a 2nd round Scotsman is called a ref is as old as time itself and it would then be spoilt.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ms WS is half Scottish so I have to have some support. Equally I'd like Scotland to show how ridiculous it is that England have kept Southgate.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes (for the first time since I lived in Scotland and experienced ABE at first hand) for WBG. It would be nice to add a Euro winners medal to the WC and AFCON ones in our trophy room!
:thumbsup: :)

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Yes of course, I see them very much part of Great Britain, they are passionate, if only we could find their levels of passion throughout the side.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Did he make her want to shout?

Yep and that is exactly what she was doing :lolol:

Clearly had had plenty of practice.

As an aside I was only there as a young Andy Gibb was bar singing old pre Saturday Night Fever Bee Gees songs. Very well too.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
head - absolutely NOT. Scotland are Scotland are Scotland.
heart - probs for the best if they go out, less chance of wee Billy being crocked for start of season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If they played turgid football like Englland then no, but vs Switzerland they showed fight and attacking intent. I will be cheering them on tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here